((Chapter 18))

Previously ~ "Crap." I said.

{Aphmau's POV}

We were all gathered in the living space of the castle planning. When the monster disappeared with Shelby and Cory the farmers turned back to normal and we had taken Lizzie's friends with us. We had learned their names but not their old powers.

"Looks like the ol' gang is back together." Oli said trying to lighten up the mood.

"Not the time Oli." Lauren stated.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"Who were the ones he took?" Callum asked.

"Shelby and Cory. The new life and death." Joel mumbled his head resting in his palm.

"Why don't we look for them! My best friend is missing and we're all just sitting around!" Nick shouted.

"Calm down. We don't have a plan!" Red said latching onto his arm. Nick calmed a little and sat down.

"Speaking of plans, what are we gonna do about Shelby and Cory?" I asked.

"We wait." Lizzie said.

"We wait?!" Nick yelled. Red grabbed his arm again.

"I told Shelby a little while back to be smart, and prepared. I've done special training with her." Lizzie explained.

"What type of training?" I asked.

"In the white room I locked her in different places and told her to use her mind to help her escape. She's recently developed a voice in her head named Void. It helps her out but I'm not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing. She has started to rely on the voice more often and it took over her body completely once. Her entire form changed. She had cracks coming from her eyes and it was like she was glitching. I tried to help her but almost immediately she changed back." Lizzie explained.

"So like a dark side?" Red asked. Lizzie nodded.

"I've read up on it and everyone has one. Some people have even learnt to split their body in two so their dark side can take on a physical form. It usually takes a lot of concentration to unlock your dark side, but a dark side with physical form can automatically unlock someone else's dark side." Lizzie said.

"So we all have one?" I asked. Lizzie nodded.

"So like Jin?" Nick asked.

"Hmm?" Lizzie hummed.

"He's dead. And it's like he's been talking to me and helping me out." Nick explained.

"Ah yes. Dark sides can also be dead ghost's that are somehow connected to you." Lizzie said.

"Oh! I remember someone I used to know named Mark! He had a dark side name Darkiplier and his friend, Jack, had one too!" Sasha called.

"Dark sides can have powers. They are usually emotional powers such as Sadness and Hate, but Void's was rare. She could drive people to madness. Make them Insane." Lizzie said.

"How do you know?" Adam asked.

"I had Shelby create random people with her magic then asked Void to come out. I told her to use the magic she contained on the dummy's. They slowly went insane and Void had an evil grin on her face." Lizzie shuddered.

"So what happens if Void gets a physical form?" Barney asked.

"She can unlock and give all of our dark sides physical forms." Lizzie stated. I frowned.

"So basically were all screwed." Joey said. A coffee cup floated from a nearby table and hit him in the back of the head.

"Lauren!" Oli said standing up and pointing at said female. She smiled innocently.

"You and your head smashing." Joey called rubbing the back of his head. Lauren giggled.

"Language please." She stated smiling. Oli sighed and sat down.

"Hey Lizzie, I have a question." Red said.

"Ask away." She replied.

"Okay so if you guys only have a little bit of magic left then why are you able to use magic so easily? I mean when we got all the pieces for Yammy, you easily used magic too make the cookie she ate." Red said.

"Easy. The god of Magic." Lizzie stated taking a sip of tea.

"God of Magic?" Adam asked.

"Her name is Tiffany. She helps when help is needed and she gives when gifts are deserved. When I was younger and before I had gotten the element of life I had been bullied. It was so bad that I almost ran away. But Tiff came to me when I needed someone the most and helped me. She gave me the gift of future sight and a little bit of her magic. When Shelby was old enough I gave my future sight to her seeing as it might help her more than me." Lizzie answered.

"I think she told me to find the clearing that I found you guys in." Adam said. Lizzie laughed.

"That wasn't her. That was Alis." Lizzie said.

"Alis?" Adam asked.

"She basically plans what happens in our life. It's like our life is a book and she writes the pages. She is the one who tells us when our friends are in danger. She created us and people know her as Alis the Narwhal because of her yellow horn, love of water, and her love of narwhals. She was the first one to ever separate herself from her dark side, Lisy." Lizzie explained.

"Oh! I remember reading about that! She tore a part from her life force and gave it to Lisy. Although Lisy can only come out once every full moon where she tries to kill Alis and take over. It was a great bedtime story." I said.

"Mmhmm." Lizzie hummed. Suddenly, a crash was heard and Shelby and Cory burst through the door.

"It's coming!" Shelby shouted as another crash was heard.

"Well now's our time to shine!" Adam said.

"Okay I have an idea. I read somewhere that you need to combine nine powers to stop the dark beast." Sasha shouted.

"Great idea! That's the plan! Combine your powers and blast him!" Lizzie shouted as the roof came off. The dark monster stood there and the wind picked up.

I guess the battle begins.