Water

{3rd person}
The blue orb flew towards a small house where a 5 year old girl was running around with a cat. The girl had black hair, a white tank top, jeans, and black shoes. The cat was strangely purple and white. The cat tackled her and the girl fell down laughing.
"Sprinkles? Do you wanna bath?" The girl asked jokingly picking up the cat. The cat froze and seemed to shake her head in fear. It didn't do any good because the girl was near a lake. She held it over the water the quickly turned around placing the cat on the ground. She laughed.
"Don't worry I wasn't gonna put you in!" She said smiling. The cat let out a sigh. The orb approached the girl and went into her chest. A blue light shone and she fell back into the water.
{??? POV}
I shut my eyes sitting up. The light calmed down and looked at Sprinkles.
"What was that?" I asked. She looked at me confused. She looked to my hair and backed up a bit, I turned around and looked at my reflection in the lake and saw a purple bow forming in my hair. I looked back at Sprinkles and noticed I was being surrounded in water from the lake. It splashed on me making me more wet.
"Ugh!" I yell running inside Sprinkles behind me.
"Aph! Be careful!" My mom called to me.
"K!" I called back.