^^Chapter 4^^

{1k reads... Thank you! T^T}

{Ok so it took me forever but if you need I have pictures of what their weapons look like.}

{Previously ~ "Red wins!" Joel stated.}

{3rd Person}

"Next up is Physics and Wind." Joel said. Jin and Adam went to the middle of the room and it shifted into a place cluttered with a ton of junk. Their was also a slight breeze.

"Begin!" Joel called. Adam and Jin tried activating their powers. Adam got it first and started to fly while Jin was picking up some of the items lying around with his mind. Jin started throwing the items at Adam who easily dodged and pushed some away with the wind. There were some points that it almost hit the others but Joel easily destroyed them. Adam started making gusts of wind aiming them at Jin who dodged a few but falling over at most. Adam tried summoning his weapon and Jin took it as opportunity to attack. Jin summoned a purple shield with a symbol on it. Then he charged at Adam and hit him with the shield. Adam flew up and summoned a bow and arrow shooting it at Jin who use his power to make it shoot back at Adam. He got hit in the arm.
"Ok! I think we're done here." Joel said not wanting them to be hurt more. Adam and Jin walked out of the middle area and the room shifted back to normal. Lizzie then started to heal Adam.
"I think we should do the rest of the battles tomorrow." Yammy said. Joel nodded and sent the 9 to their rooms.
{Sorry it's so short but I wanted to get this out and my computer isn't working so I typed the last few lines on my phone}