13.

Chapter 13:

Olli: Good Morning Beautiful.

That was the amazing text message I woke up to this morning. It was sent very early around 630, so I assume he had work-outs again this morning. Sadly, it was now after eleven, so he would be in morning skate. But I replied anyways.

To: Good morning 

Olli: About time you woke up. I skipped optional skate this morning but did my work outs early.

To: Well...someone had me out pretty late last night.

Olli: I heard no complants from you at the time.

To: I know, I'm just teasing. So why did you skip optional skate?

Olli: Most of the guys did. It's going to be a rough night.

To: The Lightening seem to be a force to be reckoned with this year.

Olli: They're hitting hard and rough this year with a lot of size too. I'm worried for our smaller guys.

To: Well not everyone is over six feet tall.

Olli: You would know... ;)

To: Not funny at all sir -.-

Olli: Teasing, I like you just the way you are.

To: Of course you are.

Olli: Promise. Would you like to come tonight or do you have plans? I have a road game tomorrow so won't have much free time until Monday.

I looked at my calendar, there was nothing there and I could work on my Psych paper tomorrow since he won't be around to distract me.

To: Sure, just us or should I ask Jared?

Olli: Just us; I like spending time with you. If that is okay. 

Olli: I'm working on getting you suite access right now. I know Kathy and Vero will be there tonight. Kris and Flower were at workouts this morning as well.

To: Perfect. Would you want to come to the apartment for lunch and just relax? Jared is at his brother's doing some remodeling work and won't be back for a while.

Olli: That's fine, you like pasta take out? I need a lot of carbs on game days.

To: I can make spaghetti if that's okay? I just need some bread if you want it.

Olli: I'll see what I can do. I'll come over in about an hour is that okay?

I looked at the clock. I needed to shower and start the food. That should be enough time.

To: Should be fine. Text me when you're on your way.

Olli: See you soon beautiful.

I blushed at his words but soon set to work for our impromptu date. I went to our small kitchen to get out pasta, a can of sauce, vegetables, and a pound of ground meat for lunch; making sure we had it all first. Then, I jumped in the shower quickly and threw my hair up in a towel to dry quicker. I checked the clock half an hour perfect. I threw the water on for the pasta and started browning the meat and veggies. Once the pasta was cooked and sauce was done, I ran into my room to see what I had to wear tonight. I grabbed a cute Pens hoodie, black t-shirt, and jeans throwing them on but leaving my hoodie on my bed for the game. I let my hair down to air dry and threw some light make up on.