14.

Chapter 14:

"That was very funny and I believe Sheary and Dumo make references to this movie all the time." He said as the end credits started.

"Good moral to the story line, getting there though is rather immoral at times though. Tons of American pop culture references are pulled from it. Personally my favorite part is the Bob Barker scenes."

"He is from The Price Is Right! Correct?"

"Yes, which leads to one of my favorite lines of the movie! 'The Price is Wrong Bitch!'" I stood up and did the same motion Sandler does in the movie, which led to Olli busting out laughing himself.

"Okay, down girl. Noted, this is one of your favorite movies."

"Not my absolute favorite, but in the top 10 no doubt."

"So what is your top picks then?"

"Obviously Happy Gilmore and Waterboy are my top two funny sports movies. I also love the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Star Wars, Peter Pan, Little Mermaid, and a Cinderella Story is probably my number one."

"I have seen none of those movies."

"Well, one I grew up watching the movies and they were more geared towards teens of that time, not foreign star athletes. The other ones I got hooked on because my dad loved them plus they're on TV all the time."

"We will watch them all and you can explain things to me as we go."

"You're too sweet." I said sitting back down but he quickly diverted my path to his lap.

"Much better, now, I have been waiting to properly kiss you all day." He said sealing his lips to mine in a passionate kiss. We kissed for a while before our movements turned to a near make out session with me completely straddling his hips. This was new territory for us and I was careful not to move my hips at all. He was obviously no stranger to kissing, but beyond that I wasn't quite sure. I didn't want to push things any further or lead on that I'm ready for more.

"Mr. Maatta, I was not expecting this from you today." I chuckled when we came up for a breather.

"Neither was I honestly, but you drive me crazy. You're so beautiful." He said running a hand through my hair.

"I'm pretty lucky myself I have this handsome guy that seems to like me too."

I smiled at his compliment and leaned back in to kiss him again.

"Lys! I'm home and brought Chinese since you weren't answering your pho....Oh..." I heard the unexpected but familiar voice of my roommate come from the door. My lips froze, as did the rest of my body. I quickly got off of Olli's lap, earning a slight huff from the Fin at the sudden movement. I nearly fell off the couch completely in my attempts.

"I'll just leave you two then..." He said nearly running to his room take out bags long forgotten on the counter. I looked at Olli who was red in the cheeks. I'm sure I was no better, if not worse.

"I'm sorry, he wasn't supposed to be back until after 5." I said embarrassed that my roommate just walked in on us making out.

"Not exactly how I wanted to meet him for the first time." He said looking towards his bedroom door.

"Well you know what they say...memorable first impressions usually are the best." I tried to make light of the situation.

"I know, but he is a brother to you and that means his opinion of me is very important to you." He said putting his face down. God this man can go to sexy confident man to shy little boy in 2.5 seconds.