15.

Chapter 15:

"Cathy, Vero, and the kids will all be in the suite tonight since it's a weekend game. More of the girls will be here tonight too but stick with those two for now. They will tell you who is who." Olli explained as we pulled into the parking garage.

"I'm still nervous about meeting everyone. I mean these guys are your family when you're over here."

"Well, you've gotten the three big ones out of the way, besides Mario, those three are the core of this team, and the ones I'm closest too."

"That's a little reassuring." I said tangling my arm with his as we entered consol.

"Oh, I almost forgot...this is for you." Olli said holding out a plastic card that he had in his wallet. It was a plastic card that resembled a credit card but it was black with the Penguins logo on the front then my name and a scanning barcode on the back.

"What is it?"

"It's your ticket card to all the home games. It acts as your access to the Women's Suite and the garage if for some reason you don't come with me. Just show the teller at the parking garage that and your family pass and they'll let you in and you can park in the bottom level."

"Okay, so say I want to go to the Pens Gear Store or get food from the Concourse before going to the box, how do I get there?"

"Go up to the Lexus Club level and show your card to the usher there. I'm sure he will show you. I'm not sure on the exact number but it's nearly across from the bench. I know they have drinks and snacks in the box it's self but food, I'm not sure. If not we can grab something quick before I have to go to the airport tonight. We fly out a midnight I believe. Normally we would just drive since it's Buffalo but then we're off to Boston."

"I forgot you would leave tonight after the game. I know you have a game tomorrow but it didn't click you'd be leaving tonight." I said sadly as we walked down the semi-familiar halls of Consol's lower levels.

"Hey, it's only for five days and I'll be back."

"I know; it's just weird you know? We've only just begun this relationship but I know I'm going to miss seeing you."

"Trust me, I'm going to miss you too." He said opening the door to the family longue. No one was inside which was not surprising.

"Kathy and Vero said they would meet us here to show you the way."

"I'm excited to meet her and little Alex, not gonna lie. I mean have you seen the kid; he's fucking adorable. I mean look at his dad." Olli raised an eyebrow at me.

"Again the Kris Letang fangirl appears." He shook his head at my comment. I chuckled at his use of my terminology.

"Always, but now I have met someone else that is more important to me." I said reaching up to kiss his lips gently.

"I knew introducing you to the Captain was a bad idea." He played along with my comments.

"Well he is a hockey god, you had to see this coming." I smirked before taking his hand to look around the room of pictures and other team comforts.

"Hey, you're in this one!" I teased going up to a picture of the guys at Children's Hospital this past December.

"Yes I am. Sad day seeing so many sick children, but completely worth it when they smile after seeing us."

"It means a lot to your young fans and gives them some energy to fight."

"It is nice to give back to the community who support us so much."

"That's just another reason, you guys are one of the most respected teams. You do so much outreach and philanthropy in the region, not to mention the different foundations you all fund."

"The boys are all into helping those with less than them. I secretly think Mario puts it in their contracts somewhere." I turned to see a new face joining us but one that I recognized.

"You must be Alyssa; I'm Catherine, Kris's wife. But feel free to call me Cathy." Damn she's even prettier in person; no wonder Tanger put a ring on it.

"Yea, that's me. I'm sorry but your absolutely gorgeous. I mean I follow you on Instagram but it's different to see someone in person."

"Thank you and thanks for following me."

"She is a huge fan of your husband." Olli clarified.

"Ah, it makes sense now." I put my face down embarrassed that Olli ratted me out.

"Don't be shy sweetie. Kris has thousands of fans and I know a lot of my followers are a result of my relationship with him." I looked up and smiled at her encouragement.

"In my defense, I do love your photos and you have excellent fashion taste."

"I like her." She said looking up at Olli, obviously happy with my follow up. She looked down right thrilled to have a fashion fan.

"Well Cath, you can't have her. She is spoke for so..." He said kissing my temple.

"Ah, so you two are official now?" She asked raising her eyebrows in surprise as a smile found her lips.

"How much do you guys tell each other and then pass on to your women? I mean you all are starting to sound like a bunch of old ladies gossiping at Sunday Bingo." I asked pulling away slightly to look up at Olli.

"On our team there are no secrets. It's better to know what is going on in each other's personal lives so we can keep each other in line." I turned to see Kris Letang enter the room with little Alex on his hip.

"Breath, in and out." I mumbled to myself as he approached us. I could feel Olli's soundless chuckling at my attempt to not freak out.

"Hey babe." Kris said kissing his wife briefly before sitting Alex down.

"Oncle Olli!" Alex spoke with great excitement running up to my boyfriend.

"Hey kiddo." Olli said kneeling down and holding out his hand for a high five which Alex willingly gave him. I smiled at the sight.

"Alexander, there's some one very important I want you to meet okay?" I heard Olli say, breaking me from my thoughts. The toddler nodded quickly.

"Alex, this is my friend Alyssa. Alyssa this is the one and only Alexander Letang."

"Hi there Alex, it's nice to finally meet you!"

"Hi!" He said waving rapidly at me. I'm pretty sure that one motion melted my heart more than his father ever could. 

A/N: This is not fully edited but I'm going into a stretch of days at work and a rough patch of school so I wanted to get this up for you guys!