Friends?

I looked into the girls eyes. They were blue and sparkly. She had long Platinum blond hair. Kind of like Becky's, but much more straight and pretty. After about 30 seconds of staring, she got up and put her hand out to help me up. Without hesitation, I grabbed it and she pulled me up. Alex was obviously new, so she wasn't afraid of me or intimidated. It was nice. To kind of have a new start my senior year. "Can I eat lunch with you", she asked. I nodded my head yes exclaiming that I didn't have anyone to sit with either.

I led her into the cafeteria and we sat down at a table near the wall. "Should we get something to eat?", I asked her. "Sure, do they have good food here". I looked away and then looked back. We both laughed. "So I assume, no", she said. We went to get some food. I ended up getting pizza and Coke. I looked over at Alex's plate. She had pasta salad and a roll. When we sat back down, Alex asked, "So... the dance. Is it worth it?". I HATED school dances, and I have never been to one. I don't like dresses and big parties. But maybe if Alex liked it, I would go for her. "I've never been. Dances aren't my thing". She looked shocked at my reply. "Why?", I asked her. "I volunteered to help prepare for the homecoming on Friday. I thought it could be fun". I took a deep breath and then said..."I'll help you". WHY DID I SAY THAT??? I've never wanted to be involved with things like that.. But then why did I offer to help Alex?

When I got home that day, I went straight to my room. I began to cry into my pillow. I had no idea why I was crying, but it felt good. I just wish I didn't have to go to school the next day.  I just needed a day to think. Was I really going to help a girl I MET TODAY? 

The next day, I faked a headache and stomach ache to stay home. That day, I decided to Go on my computer and search for this girl on Face Splash. After searching for hours, I finally found her. Alex Brown. Age: 18. Height: 5'10. Year: 12 Birthday: September 21 Oh my god, I am such a stalker!! Wait... September 21 is TOMORROW!!!! If I say happy birthday, she will be confused by how I found her. After about a good 40 minutes of thinking, I decided that I would write a note and slip it in her locker and say" FROM, anonymous" . It was almost 5 PM, so I took a shower.

The next day, Wednesday, I got to school early to put the note in her locker. I hope she dose't suspect that it was me.. I sat on a bench in the school and played on my phone until it was time for my first class.  After a half hour, I checked the time. 8:30. I had been waiting there since 6:45. People should start coming soon. I headed to my locker to get my books ready. I turned my head to the left and saw something that almost made my jaw drop. It was Jax and Alex kissing by his locker. My eyes filled with rage and  anger. My blood was boiling and all I wanted was to smash something. I slammed closed my locker as hard as I could, and rushed to my first class. I made a bold and angry entrance. I was late to class and I could care less. I sat down next this nerdy freak boy. He looked scared. When who wouldn't be? I was legit sitting there breaking all my pencils and breathing angrily. All I wanted to do was cry... or maybe scream a little.