Too Much Drama

The next day, I woke up refreshed and happy. The drama was finally over and I could go back to spending time with Alex and Kim. I pretty much slept that whole day or drew. I had been drawing a lot lately since Karina died. It helps me remember her and still feel close to her. I drew pictures of what I saw and what I thought. Some drawings were pretty, others... not so much. 

The next day came extremely fast. As soon as I walked in those school doors, all eyes were on me. Was I some celebrity to them? They always seemed to be paying attention to me. I love the attention, but it's kinda creepy. There was no sign of Kim or Alex anyway. I walked passes Jax and his obnoxious friends.  To my surprise Jax tapped me on the shoulder and said, "We need to talk. Library". Then he walked away like I had no say in whatever he was gonna say.

What could he want to know from me now? We sat down and began talking. He asked me how I felt when My sister died. I gave him my honest answers just because I didn't want to cause gossip. "How did you do it", he says with a smirk on his face. What could he have meant? "How did I do what", I reply. He rolled his eyes and checked the time on his phone saying, "You know what, Elena. How did you get into Mary Mount". My face went pale and I suddenly lost all feeling in my body. He knew I went to Mary Mount. "It's not your business", I replied standing up. He looked at me up and down and licked his lips. Gosh, when did Jax become such a pervert? "Was it a Bribe? Disguise? Sneaking in?", he implied. "LET IT GO JAX", I yelled. He laughed like he had "won" some type of battle. He knew me too well. But I knew him even more. I knew he would eventually get the info out of me so I decided to just tell him and get it over with. 

"Fine", I said. "I'll tell you". I began to tell Jax about the note and how I needed to do this for my sister. He listened really well, staying quiet until the end. When I finished telling him, he nodded his head, winked and walked away without saying anything. That seemed really weird. What was he up too?

I went the rest of the day trying to forget that I had told Jax. I still haven't seen Alex and Kim all day which concerned me.  I sat with some random kids at lunch. I played on my phone the whole time, just wasting time. Then I looked up and saw Jax talking to Kim and Alex. The both looked really angry. My heart started to pound really hard. Was Jax telling them my secret? I nervously ate my lunch still secretly watching them. Right before lunch ended, Alex turned towards me from afar. She stuck up her middle finger and hurried away, while Kim began to cry and ran out. Shit.