Devils and Gods

I left the hospital that night with Kim. I dropped her off her house, and then headed back to my house. When I got home, I packed my bag with the drawing I made of Kim and all my books. I hope she would like it. It took my hours to get everything perfect. 

I realized that my house was very quiet and dull without Karina here. It felt scary living alone. Luckily, I was a strong woman and I could handle most situations without any help. Neither Alex or Kim told me what they were wearing to the party Tomorrow. I had my outfit all planned out, and I was planning out my whole entrance. 

The next day at school, Me and Kim sat together during lunch and discussed the plan for tonight. I told her I would pick her up and we would drive there together. The rest of the day was a blur. I was so focused on going home, I'm pretty sure I failed my calculus text, but Oh well. When the last bell of the day rang, I rushed home to start getting ready for tonight. For some weird reason, I got ready in Karina's room. I sat on her bed looking at her costume she had already lied out for tonight. I began to think of the man that carried her in to me. I feel like I should see him again. I don't even remember his face because I was so focused on Karina. I'm pretty sure he had glasses, but I can't think straight. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a box that had red glitter all over it. I pulled it out. It had my name written on it. There was a letter inside. 

I took the letter out and began to read it inside my head. "Elena, I am in danger. They know my secret. It's too late. You will never see me again, and that kills me inside. I'm hiding right now. Hiding from there. When they find me, I will fight my hardest to stay alive to see you one last time. You are confused, scared, and sad right now, I know it. But i know you, and anger is filling your eyes and your blood and whole body is on fire just reading this. But if you really want to get revenge, go to Mary Mount High school and spy on them for 1 week exactly. You will find what you need. I will always love you. Love, Karina". I was speechless. What did this letter mean? Who was she hiding from? All she said was them. So there has to be more than one person who did this to her. I planned on doing exactly what she said about spying on Mary Mount. I would start my mission on Monday, so I can have the weekend to prepare. 

It was almost 7, so I started to get ready. I put on my short red dress, devil horns and black lipstick, black eye shadow, mascara, black eyeliner, and put on fishnet tights. This outfit was bomb and was bound to impress everyone there. 

I drove to Kim's house and arrived at 7:45. The party started at 7, but I wanted to be fashionably late, and Kim agreed. I rang her door bell and her brother answered. "Damn", he said. I laughed, her brother, Max, is only 14. He called down Kim and she came down the stairs wearing a long white sparkly dress that was sleeveless, like mine. She was wearing a white glowing Halo, and feathery wings. This whole situation was funny. I was the devil, and she was an angel. She looked absolutely breathtaking in her dress. But when she saw me, she had the biggest smile n her face trying so hard not to blush. I was doing the same thing... We stared into each other's eyes for like the tenth time in the past 2 days. I took her hand and lead her to my car. I opened the car door for her and she couldn't stop herself from blushing.

We got to Becky's house at 8 and everyone was already there. We walked up to her front door, and walked in. Me and Kim smiled and confidently walked past all of the people dancing, eating, and talking. They had to stop and stare. The guys were drooling, the girls were either pissed or cheering for us. Things were really quiet until I dropped my phone on purpose. I laughed and bent down to pick it up showing my ass off to these suckers. I swear like 3 guys fainted. Girls took pictures and took videos. I stood up and laughed it off as If I didn't care. We walked past Becky and her minions. She  looked at us with her death stare. "I'm sorry, I don't allow whores at my party. Kim chuckled and said, "Then what are you doing here". Almost everyone was either laughing or filming us. 

Then out of nowhere, Becky screamed louder then my mom did having sex, which made everyone go quiet. "YOU BETTER LEAVE BEFORE I CALL THE COPS! MY DAD WILL SEW YOU". i laughed in her face, blew a kiss, and walked away with Kim's hand in mine.