Help

~WARNING: THIS EPISODE IS SEXUAL~

So that night, me and Tegan talked for hours. I told her about my situation with my sister and what I did, and Kim and Alex. She listened really well, which meant a lot to me. When I finished talking, she bit her lip being very seductive and put her hand on my thigh. My body suddenly felt hot and I couldn't stop it. I wanted this girl. NO. I needed this girl. 

Her hand slowly crept up my leg towards my "area". She looked at me and said... "We don't have to tell anyone", while lifting up my shirt. And that's when things got intense. She undressed me so fast I had no time to think.  Now we were both naked kissing me so hard that I began to feel all over her body. I cupped her breast and she cupped mine, not breaking our kiss. She flipped me over and grind on me. We ended up going all night long and I didn't regret it. We woke up at 6 am. I woke up before her and wanted to give her a surprise before she woke up. I crawled on top of her and kissed her lips feeling her breasts firmly. When she woke up, she laughed and kissed me back. We got dressed and sat on her bed just chilling. Until she finally spoke. "Last night was so much fun". I nodded my head and said, "Yeah. I'd love to hook up again soon". That day was pretty much boring. We agreed that we would be sex partners and just hook up whenever we wanted too. I  plan on NEVER telling Kim about this... or even Alex.

I went home at about 7, Saturday Night. I walked in the house looking like shit. "And where the hell were you", Megan said. "At a friends house. Don't worry". Megan rolled her eyes and coughed. I saw that she had all her bags packed. 'I'm staying with a friend for the rest of the week. So goodbye Love". We said our goodbyes and I finally had a day to myself. 

I slept very well that night. I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. Who was calling me this early? I tried to ignore it but I had to answer it. "Hello", I said. The voice didn't speak for a good 30 seconds. Until I hear, "Listen. We need to talk". My heart stopped.

~hey guys. Sorry this episode is like so short. Promise the next episode will be lit and log as fucc. Comment suggestions~~