Destiny?

The party was really fun. I mostly hung out with Kim or Alex. We drank a lot. I never really drink. I had two jack and cokes, I was kind of buzzed, but Alex was totally wasted. Kim didn't drink at all. The hospital ordered not to drink for a couple more weeks, which seemed to be fine with her.

One of Becky's friends came to me while Becky  was distracted. I wasn't dumb, I knew her name. "What's up Bella", I said kind of rudely. "I just came over here to warn you. Becky has a lot of enemies, but she hates you the most. I think you're a fine girl, but Becky still wants revenge on you for dating Jax". I rolled my eyes. "But that was nearly a year ago", I replied. "Trust me, Becky won't give up on you. Just be careful". Bella, walked back over yapping to her like our talk didn't just happen. But It did. And that's the problem. I began to feel tired and a bit sick. I drank some water that Kim brought me and felt much better. 

A guy, Who I think was Jax's friend, came to me with some dumb pickup lines that never affect me. When he realized I wasn't liking it, he forced him and I in a closet. I tried to scream and fight him, but he was really strong. he covered my mouth so I couldn't talk. He began removing his clothes in a seductive way. I began cry and struggle to get away. He was gonna rape me, and I had no control over anything. Maybe this was karma. Karma for killing a man, Karma for all the crimes and bad things I've done. 

Suddenly, the closet door opened, I was still crying so I couldn't see who it was, but they were a guy. I could tell this guy was weak. He trued shoving and punching the guy who tried to rape me, but just couldn't do it. I gathered myself and Punched him making him fall over. The guy punched him repeatedly with blood on his hands while I bawled into my hands. He was knocked out and the guy took my hand and led me into a bathroom to do something. When we got to the bathroom, he began to panic, and bombard me with questions. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you? How did you punch him? Etc". I was still crying softly. I got a better look at the guy. He wasn't wearing a costume. He had messy black hair and light brown eyes. He had glasses and was wearing nerdy clothes. I have never seen him in school before. He was kind of cute to be honest. He was caring and kind and for some reason, I felt extremely safe with him around me. " I don't know you", I said. He laughed and said, "Yes, but I know you. I've known you since freshman year". I tried my best to remember where I've seen him. He looked really familiar.  I had a flashback to every situation I've been in this year... until I came across one... Karina. He was the one who carried Karina in the school dead, in his arms. 

"You're the guy that Brought me my sister"! I was shocked I remembered him. I ran next to him and hugged him close. He needed to know that I appreciated him bringing her to me. Maybe he knows something about her death that I don't. "What happened To her"?, I said. He shook his head. "I don't know. I just saw her lying dead, in the middle of the road and brought her back to the school. "Why didn't you just bring her to the hospital". "Because I knew she was your sister". I swear I almost fainted right there. "How did you know that"? "She was my best friend". I began to be sad again. Why were all these things happening to me all at once? Why did I feel like my life was falling apart right in front of my eyes, and I was just standing there, watching me fall? I looked at my hands, they were bleeding pretty bad, but so were the guy's. "What's your name". I said. "Christian". I nodded. "Well I assume you already know mine, but, Elena". He chuckled to himself softly. 

"How did you even find me", I said. "I heard your scream", he responded. "But I only screamed for like 3 seconds". He just laughed. I really liked his laugh. It was gentle and geeky, which was cute. " I better get back to my friends", I said. He looked at me confused. "Your girlfriend"? Did  he just say.... "Girlfriend? "What?", I said. "Your girlfriend, Kim", he said. "We aren't in a relationship. We are just really close friends". "But you kissed her, multiple times", he shot back. I rolled my eyes, and walked right outta there. Making sure to whip my hair in his face as I left.