Brooke Holmes

A/N- Hi guys like I said in the BIO I am the writer HS on the QuoteV page and I am transferring this fanfic to here so I can continue writing. ENJOY!

Name: Brooke Isabelle Holmes

Parents: Father- Sherlock Holmes. Mother- Isabelle Ryan (deceased)
Age: 13
Height: 4ft 7inchs (I'm small)
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Bright blue
favourite colour: Green
Hobbies: Solving crimes, playing guitar, singing, dancing and causing trouble with my best friend Callum

basic info:
My name is Brooke Holmes also known as 'Boo' by my Father (sadly), I'm not his exact copy and unlike him I'm able to be kind... sometimes... unless I'm talking to my father then friendly (ish) banter will take place. And honestly I'm not your average 13 year old girl... I grew up in a world which involved solving crimes, making deductions, kicking some bad guy butt, annoying the officers of Scotland Yard and shooting the walls of our flat. I am the only child of the famous Consulting Detective Sherlock Holmes and I've lived with him since I was three and he his a PAIN to live with!! He takes me to crime scenes and we (he mostly) bully the officers of Scotland Yard but he also likes to forget about me... he'll sometimes leave me in the middle of a case or just out and about round London!!! (He does it alot) we don't always see eye to eye but hardly any teenage girls get along with their Dads.
There's one last thing I should mention... once we meet Doctor John Watson things were never quite the same again...