Chapter 27: A Scandal In Belgravia: Americans!

~ Brooke's POV ~

I woke up the next morning to silence. I got up and got dressed (Image at the top) I walked down into the kitchen where Mrs Hudson was tiding some of Dad's experiments.

"Hey Mrs Hudson. Where's Dad and John?" I asked her.

She turned round to look at me. "Oh, hello dear, I honestly don't know but John seems to think your Fathers upset about that Adler women's death," She explained.

I nodded, maybe Mycroft was right... Maybe Dad was upset that someone who could be a challenge for him was dead.

*KNOCK**KNOCK*

Just then someone knocked the door loudly making Mrs Hudson sigh and head down the stairs to answer it. I looked around the kitchen for some food, nothing.

I guess John used all the food last night.

*SCREAM*

"BROOKE!" Mrs Hudson shouted.

I turned towards the stairs and ran out the kitchen. I looked down and saw Mrs Hudson being dragged up the stairs by the Americans from Miss Adlers house!

I ran back into Dad's room and looked for his gun; It's not there but Irene's phone is... I grabbed the phone and stuffed it into the side of my shoe then I ran back to the stairs.

I climbed down the stairs quietly then dived on top of one of the guys; We fell forward down the stairs and lands on the floor, I landed on top of him. I punched him in the face... Yeah not my best idea!

I then tried to stand up but he grabbed my ankle causing me to fall on the floor. The guy then grabbed my hair and pulled me up.

"LET. ME. GO!" I screamed at him and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

He fell to the floor; I looked up at Mrs Hudson being dragged by the other two men up the stairs.

*BANG*
A gun shot went off. I froze... who was shot?

I felt a sharp pain race threw the side of my left shoulder, I looked up at the two men... They don't have gun's so I turned around and saw the guy I wrestled with standing up with his gun aimed at me.

"BROOKE!" Mrs Hudson shouted and started sobbing.

I slowlt looked at the side of my shoulder, my shirts ripped and blood was seeping through it.

OH CRAP!

I placed my hand over the wound and fall to the floor crying in pain... I don't know how bad it is!

The guy who shot me threw me over his shoulder and took me upstairs, I tried to get out of his grip but the pain I was in, I couldn't do anything.

He carried me into the living room and threw me on the floor, I looked around and saw Mrs Hudson tied to one of the kitchen chairs.

"W-What do you want?" I cried out. My left arm was burning. "Why do you want us?"

"You had to shoot her didn't you?" The leader shouted at the man who shot me then looked at me. "My name is Nelson."

"L-Let me look at my arm... please?" I begged as I lifted my hand to look at my shoulder.

My shirt was soaked in blood.

"Very well, but don't try anything funny," Nelson warned me.

I removed my button up so I was in my vest top; I looked at my shoulder, there's a small chunk missing where the bullet went through my shirt and over the side of my shoulder. I rolled my shirt up and wrapped it round my arm as best I could with my good arm and mouth. I tied it as tight as I could; I hope it's not bad. I can't really tell... I just knew I needed John. NOW!