Chapter 6: A Study In Pink: Drugs Bust!

A/N- Over 600 Views already? Guys I love you all to bits!

  ~ Brooke's POV ~

Dad, John and I crashed through the front door breathing heavily and gasping for breath but still smiling. Dad and I leaned against the wall as John put his coat on the banister.

"That was the most ridiculous thing I have ever done," John breathed out heavily.

"Didn't you invade Afghanistan?" I raised at brow at John.

We were all smiling like idiots.

"Hey, that wasn't just me," John pointed out. We all laughed. "So why aren't we at the restaurant?" John asked after our little laughing fit.

"Angelo will keep an eye out for us," Dad explained.

He was still smiling; I really liked seeing him happy, not that my Dad wasn't a happy person but seeing another person that wasn't me making him happy was kinda nice to see!

"So what are we doing now?" I asked as I looked up at Dad.

"Oh just passing time, and proving a point," Dad answered. I looked at my with confusion.

What is he proving?

"What point?" John asked curiously.

"You. Mrs Hudson, Doctor Watson will take the upstairs room!" Dad shouted.

"Say's who," John asked.

"Say's the man at the door," Dad nodded at the door.

Then there was a knock at the door, Dad gestured John to answer the door. John opened the door to reveal Angelo standing there, holding John's cane. Oh I get it! Dad wanted to prove to John that he didn't need the cane and that he was fine that's wicked!

"Nice one Curls," I nudged Dad's arm with my shoulder and he smiled, a real smile and I smiled too.

"Oh Sherlock what have you done?" A voice said.

We turned to the stairs to see Mrs Hudson crying. I look up at Dad... What did he do?

"Mrs Hudson?" Dad asked. His voice full of concern.

"Upstairs," Mrs Hudson cried.

"Brooke stay!" Dad pushed me behind him then legged it up stairs.

I ignored him a ran up the stairs after him and John followed behind me.

Who was here?

We entered the flat a found it filled with what looked like half of Scotland Yards officers, they were searching through all our things!

Lestrade was sat in Dads arm chair and had a smirk on his face.

"What's going on?" I piped up from behind my Dad. He spun round,

"I told you to stay down stairs," Dad growled.

I glared back at him. I think finding out the reason to why half of the Yards officers are here is more important!

"Well I knew you'd find the case," Lestrade smirked. We turned to face him.

"You can't just break into our flat!" Dad growled.

"Well you can't with hold evidence and I didn't break into your flat," Lestrade shot back and continued to smirk at us.

I scowled at him, "Well what's this?" I questioned.

"It's a drugs bust," Lestrade smiled.

My jaw dropped.

Was he serious? I'm not sure what happened to me but I just lost,