Chapter 83: Miss You

BROOKES POV

I was now five months pregnant and I was growing incredibly fast. Things had calmed down a bit, Dad was seeing Eurus and he was playing the violin with her when he visited, he thought he could communicate through song instead of words and it's working, Dad seems to think Eurus enjoys that time they share together. Slowly Dad introduced the family to her so we could all sit and listen to them play; My Grandmother was more that happy to hear her children play music together and be as happy as they could in such circumstances.

One morning John called both my Dad and I to his house seeing we needed to see something he had posted to him. In a panic both Dad and I rushed to John's house; Thankfully John was fine but he showed us a white CD with the words "Miss You" written in black pen.

My mind instantly went to Moriarty, was the game not finished, was there more?

We were all silent as John pressed play then suddenly s beautiful women appeared on the screen... Mary Watson.

I held John's hand as we both sat on the sofa, Dad was stood next to us watching the screen closely.

"P.S, I know you three. And if I'm gone, I know what you all could become, because I know who you really are," Mary began making us all smile. "A junkie who solves crimes to get high, a girl who fights for her family and the doctor who never came home from war."

I couldn't help but smile at the women who I truly looked up to and admired, seeing her smile was like a breath of fresh air, I truly missed Mary Watson and her attitude, she was the push we all needed every once in a while and she was never afraid to catch you when you fell.

"Will you listen to me?" Mary asked. "Who you really are, it doesn't matter because it's all about the legend, the stories, the adventures. There is a last refuge of desperate, the unloved, the persecuted, there is a final court of appeal for everyone... When life get's too strange, too impossible, too freightening, there is always one last hope, when all else fails there are two men and a young women sitting, arguing in a scruffy flat, like they've always been there and they always will. The best and wisest three people I have ever known, my Baker Street family, Sherlock Holmes, Brooke Holmes and Doctor Watson!"

Suddenly the clip ended and the three of us all had tears in our eyes... Oh wow, I'm not okay.

"John Watson will you and Rosie come back and stay at Baker Street?" Dad asked.

I looked at John who was in shock. "Want a blanket?" I joked.

"Of course we will!" John told him and the two shared a manly hug.

It was right there that I knew the friendship between my Father and John Watson couldn't be broken. Those two can fight like cat and dog but some how, some how they forgive one another or John forgives Dad and they carry on as if nothing bad has happened between the two of them.

After a few weeks 221B Baker Street had been rebuilt. Dad, John and I had decorated the flat as if nothing had happened to it; We even put the smiley face back up. Dad and John had their rooms redecorated and little Rosie got my old room, I was in my element decorating her room, I did Disney characters for her since she and Harlee are always watching a Disney movies together, I also added many pictures of Mary so Rosie would always remember her Mother.

Not a day goes by where I don't miss Mary Watson. I can't wait for the day I can tell Rosie all the amazing things her Mother did for us.