Chapter 34: The Hound Of Baskerville: Fear?

Dad, John and I went to Henry's. Dad was being all secretive about his plan so GOD knows if it's a good one or not.

After a quick drive we got to Henry's house.

*KNOCK**KNOCK*

Dad knocked on Henry's front door. Henry answered and welcomed us in, Dad and I followed Henry inside but John walked in slowly behind.

"Are you, um rich?" John asked. I face palmed.

"Yeah," Henry confirmed.

We all walked into the kitchen and leaned against the counters as Henry began making coffee for Dad and John, and a tea for me!

"It's a couple of words. That's what I keep seeing," Henry began. "Liberty."

"Liberty?" John asked him as he pulled out his notepad.

"'Liberty', and... 'in'" He told us. "It's just that."

"Mean anything to you guys?" John asked us.

I thought for a minute.

"Liberty in death?" I asked Dad, I was kinda unsure if that was the right expression.

"It's an expression. The only true freedom," Dad told us.

"What now then?" Henry asked and handed us our cups.

"Dad has a plan," I told him and blew my hot tea.

"Ah yes. We're going to take you out onto the moor," Dad began.

"Okay," Henry agreed. John and I nodded, sounded alright.

"And see if anything attacks you," Dad finished.

Good pla- ... WHAT?

"WHAT?" I practically shouted.

"That's the plan," Dad told me and had a sip of his coffee.

"That's a terrible plan," John told him.

"Dad this isn't Scooby Doo where you use live bait and the monster is a man in a mask," I told him but Dad just shook his head.

This is crazy, this is insane... I hope this hound isn't real!

-------------------- (TIME SKIP)----------------

The sun had set. Dad, John, Henry and I got into the land rover and drove to the woods to look for the hound!

Henry was leading the way with Dad close behind, then I was a few steps behind Dad and John was a few steps behind me.

Freezing cold air was attacking me in all directions and it was pitch black, my touch wasn't the brightest thing in the world. I was constantly looking side to side in case the hound came from no where but I looked in front of me and... Dad was gone, I looked behind me... John was gone too.

This is great.

I carried on along the path, praying I would find Dad again!

I carried on walking for what felt like hours, I checked my phone in case I had any signal, NOTHING!

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and carried on walking.

*GROWLING**SNARLING*

I froze on the spot... Oh GOD!

I slowly turned around praying it was just me being a baby but I was wrong!

I turned and saw a hug coal black hound, with red eyes; its teeth were like huge giant needles... WHAT THE HELL!