Chapter 65: His Last Vow: Goodbye Sherlock Holmes

~ (Brooke's POV) ~

Well today was the day, Sherlock Holmes was going to be flown out the country for his crimes.

It was the best Mycroft could do, I do believe Mycroft tried to keep his brother in the country and at least we could say goodbye.

Callum, Harlee and I were sat in the back of a sleek black car, we pulled up next to a plane where Dad was standing with John while Mycroft and Mary stood away from them. I swung the door open and ran over to Dad and jumped into his open arms.

"I don't care what you did, you saved Mary, you are a hero, you are my hero and don't you dare say you're not!" I told him.

"I'm sorry Boo," He told me sadly.

"You don't have to apologies for anything!" I told him then kissed his cheek.

Harlee came running over and jumped into Dad's arms. "Hello Harlee," Dad greeted him and kissed his head. "I need you to do me a big favor!"

"What's that?" Harlee asked curiously.

Dad held Harlee close. "I need you to look after your Mummy okay, because no matter how big she thinks she is, she will always need someone to help her out and I want you to do that for me, okay?" He asked.

Harlee nodded his head and hugged Dad tightly. "I promise Grandpa!" He said with a big smile.

My heart tightened and Dad's eyes went wide. "Oh Harlee. You amazing little boy!" Dad exclaimed. "I love you so much!"

Dad placed Harlee on the ground and looked at Callum. "You better treat her right," Dad said to him sternly.

"Yes sir," Callum told him with a firm nod then shook my Dad's hand. "I love her and I won't let anything happened to her or Harlee."

Tears escaped my eyes. "Please don't go," I begged.

Dad kissed my head. "You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, don't you ever forget that. I love you so much Brooke Holmes," He told me. Dad looked between John and I and laughed lightly. "Thank you both, for the best of times. I shall never forget them."

Dad slowly made his was onto the air plane... I cried. I cried until I couldn't see, my heart ached... I had lost my Dad for real. He was alive but I'd never see him... It's not fair. We all watched as he planed took off...

*BEEP**BEEP*
My text alert went off?

I pulled out my phone...

(TEXT)
DID YOU MISS ME?
-JM x

And attached to it was a clip of Moriarty saying 'Did you miss me?'

I showed John the text and he too froze.

Callum and I held Harlee close as we looked at the text- It was a video os Moriarty laughing 'Did you miss me?'

He's back?
How?
Why? 

Suddenly Dad's plane landed back at the airport, I turned and saw Mycroft get out of his car looking very annoyed... Dad's coming back, so the game must be back on!

"An East Wind is Coming," John stated and look at Mycroft.

"And it's coming to get us," I added and looked at Callum. "... It's coming to get us all..."

This was going to be one of the hardest cases we have ever been on!

It's Show Time!

As Dad's plane came to a stop we waited for Dad to get off the plane but nothing. Mycroft got his security guard to open the plan doors and fitted the stairs on; Mycroft, John, Mary, Callum and I climbed the steps and on to the plane... Dad was lying in one of the chairs looking very pale.