TWENTY • ONE

Chapter twenty • one!

❞ And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars

And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.

THE FRIENDS WERE SITTING OPPOSITE each other on a wooden chair.

Aurora saw how paranoia was disturbing Camille.

She was suffering from Klaus his mind control.

The blonde tucked on her hair, rather harshly. "I- I don't know why I can't remember what I did this afternoon, but it's not just today it's happening more often. I think I'm losing my mind like Sean did."

Rory slammed her hand on the table breathing heavily.

The strawberry blonde felt rage boiling inside and swallowed trying to compose herself. "Don't talk about him. I don't want to hear it."

Cami's eyes wided."I'm sorry, I didn't meant to start talking about him I just..." She trailed off.

"Yeah, uhm do you want to drink something?" Aurora asked, trying to get rid of the painful topic.

"Yes, just water."

She nodded quickly — standing up making her way to the front.
"Hello, one water and one hot chocolate milk, please."

The bartender nodded without a tiny bit of enthusiasm.

An older man with a cocky smirk was leaning next to the wall.

He was checking her out.

Aurora was already used to people who admire her beauty or just wanted her body.

Although she didn't really like how he looked at her, she just rolled her eyes.

The bartender came back with the drinks and handed it to her.

Rory thanked her politely and payed. Turning back to their seat were the suffering woman was tapping her foot up and down.

"Here."

After ten minutes of both saying nothing Cami stood up and grabbed her things.
"I need to go."

The strawberry blonde took a sip from her drink and didn't attempt to stop her.