3. J-Hope's Lie

Lana's POV

You stare at him, stunned. "Really?..." You obviously feel surprised, but at the same time, you are happy.

He nods vigorously, "Really. I'm J-Hope from BTS."

Your eyes widen even more as you remember the singer "J-Hope's" real name. Hoseok.

"Wait. You're that guy at the beginning of today?" You are very confused at this point in your
life.

He scratches the back of his head. "Ermm... yeah. Sorry if I creeped you out." He made his smile appear on his face again. "I just wanted to see if me saying it would work, I guess."

You nod slowly, trying to seem like you understood at all. "Ohh.." you laugh. "I'm glad it was just you, not some creep."
You smile, that seems to brighten J-Hope's cute face. "Wait, do I call you J-Hope or Hoseok?"

He shrugs. "Whatever you want."

"Hmm..." you think, wanting a nickname or something. Suddenly an idea pops in your head. "Oh wait, I know!"

He looks at you closely, hesitating to speak. "What nickname?"

"Oh." You screw up your petite face into an evil grin. "Heheheh... Hobi."

He blushes scarlet, total red. "W-w-wait, what?"

"Hobi." You smile, you felt success in finding him a nickname, not to mention a cute one. "Cute nickname, right?"

He blushes even harder, you did not think it was possible. "Yeah, I guess. A bit embarassing
though."

Suddenly, you realize... "Wait, your next concert is on Saturday, right?" (In story it's Thursday.)

He nods to confirm. "Yeah, what about it?"

You grin widely, by wide i mean VERY. "Can you get me free tickets to the concert?" You start jumping up and down in your head. "I'd really enjoy and appreciate it."

He swipes his hand through his hair and smirks. "I'll see what I can do." He freezes midswipe. "Hey, do you want a front seat? I can also get you VIP back stage access."

"Holy crap. Hell ya!" You almost screech so loudly you could break someone's eardrum(s).

He nods. "I'll get that news back to you tonight." He gives you a small slip of paper. "Take my number."

You look up at him. "Wow, uhh thanks Hobi." He still blushes at the nickname. "See ya?"

He nods, seeming sad to see you leave to your next class. "See you after this period, Lana."

You nod to him. "You too Hobi. And thanks for checking into the concert for me." You wave good bye.

And you two part.