7. The Argument

You quickly try to hide the blush forming on your already rosy cheeks. "E-e-rmm..." You shrink back from him in fear he would see your red cheeks. "Th....thank you.."

He gives you a hug, and steps back, giving you a great view of his defined body.

Hoseok is wearing a white blouse with a black over coat. His dark eyes sparkle warmly and he seems as excited as you. He is wearing black pants and tennis shoes (great combo Hobi lol) like yourself.

Thank God. From what you see it's okay that you're wearing something somewhat formal. You swipe a strand of light brown hair from the front of your eye and smile at him.

Hoseok takes your arm and gently walks you out the door to his car. "Ready, Lana?" You nod to him nervously.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

~~

The theater is lit with stellar colored lights, from blues to violets to pinks, it's marvelous. A giant lit up sign spelt downwards is at the front, each letter is ice blue and each letter lights from dark blue to the icy blue in order.

"How expensive was it?" You turn to him.

He doesn't answer.

"Hey, Hoseok?..."

He shakes out of his gaze at the lights. "Ohh... uh, yeah. Sorry. Each ticket was $42.99. Not really that much when you're famous, I guess." He smiles down at you. He's not exactly tall but is taller than you.

"Woah. Well thanks for using the money." You say to him in awe and appreciation.

"Your welcome, Lana. The pleasure is all mine."

"Ready?"

"Yeaah." You both step into one of the concessions lines which are separated by thick velvety red ropes.

"What do you want, Lana?" Hoseok asks you. He seems used to such a luxurious theater. He probably goes here lots, because of too many paparazzi, fans, and because he does have some money.

"Large Buttery popcorn, pretzel bitz, and lemonade." You respond quickly with precision, already memorizing your order every single time.

Hoseok stares at you, a growl is suggested in his dark colored eyes. It looks weird on his usually cheerful face. "What?"

You stare into his eyes. "What, do you not like pretzels?" You ask him, half joking.

"No, no. I like pretzels." He admits.

"Then what is it, Hobi?" You start becoming persistent on finding out what he was so uncomfortable about.

"Oh... well. I don't like buttery popcorn." He says quietly, looking away. "It is too... buttery."

You raise an eyebrow. "Really?" You hide the small smile from him as it starts creeping onto your face.

"Can we get no butter?"

"Butter!"

"No."

"Yes!"

"Please..."

"..."

Hoseok looks hopeful for your answer, he is sure he has the battle of the popcorn won.

"Butter." You give him an annoying smile. "B-U-T-T-E-R."

"Pfft. I know how to spell it Lana." He laughs. "No butter."

"YES. BUTTER." You practically screech. Some people stare in your direction and others are obviously trying to ignore you.

"SHUT UP." Someone yells back from somewhere in the the theater.

"Rude." You pout.

"Well, you're the one who scream-ed first, Lana." Hoseok says, making a small little joke about the argument.

"Whatever, but you better get BUTTERED Popcorn, Hobi." You give a triumphant grin.

Hoseok sighs. "Fine, only for you though."

~

So you guys get your concessions and tickets. The grouchy ticketeer (TICK-IT-TEER) grumpily gives you tickets. "Theater 4." He says, lip seeming to pout.

"Let's go Lana." Hoseok says while near the ticketeer. After you get further away, Hoseok turns to you with a small grin on him. "Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." He snickers.

"Heh, yeah, no kidding." You smile. "Thanks for getting buttered popcorn Hobi."

Hoseok looks almost aggressive when you bring it up again, but then he gives you a small smile that seems to cover all up. "Anything for you, Lana."

You laugh and put on a cute face. "Does that include the best seat?"

Hoseok chuckles lightly. "Suppose it does." He looks around the hallway. "Ah! There, theater 4."

You two both quicken your pace towards the theater door. Once you are both right in front of it you both stop. Hoseok turns to you. "Excited?" Hoseok asks.

You feel happy but terrified at the same time as he asked, but you reseponded. "Yeah."