22. Don't You Worry

You desperately escaped round 7. Thank God you did.

Hoseok was currently throwing a large and anger-fueled fit and you
we're lucky enough to escape with only a couple of painful bruises. Let's just say, the lamp had a worse day than you.

By now you guessed the room was basically little pieces of dust. Remember; Hoseok seems nice or even sweer but he's really a hardcore lunatic with a reckless mind and body running on anger, both in the murderer realm or not.

While he throws his horrific and violent tantrum, you sneak away down the stairs quietly, hoping not to catch anyone's- especially Hoseok's attention. Tiptoe, tiptoe, It was the only word you could think about. You slowly unlocked a window, but then...

"What are you doing?"

You turn around and see a handsome white haired male. He looked like a statue, no expression almost as if moving his lips really was not a movement. You remembered him vaguely. Clearly he remembered you.

"Lana?" He asks as if assuring himself it's really you in front of him.

"Yeah, it's me." You confirm your identity to him. "Suga, right?" You ask in confirmation.

"Yeah, thanks for calling me that and not Yoongi." He almost snarls as he speaks the name, as if it's snake venom dripping off the edge of his tongue, paining him to speak.

"Why don't you like being called that name?" You ask him suddenly, you gasp and quickly cover your mouth. What if it make him mad?! You can't afford that. He looks surprised at your question. No one had ever asked, either they knew already or did not care, usually the second option.

"Well, it's the name my parents gave me. Min Yoongi, the most shitty name in hell and on earth, not heaven cuz I'm sure as hell I'm not going there," he scoffs, rolling his eyes. Seeing your confused eyes, he elaborates more. "My parents didn't love me, if I didn't get them money, heh, they would've thrown me in the ocean or street," he spits. "They didn't give a damn about me besides the money, the filthy money I got their ungrateful asses." (A/N, All of this is fictional, I have no idea the first thing about his parents, except what has been shown on Youtube.)

You walk towards him worriedly, forgetting of the fear that you had felt just moments ago. "I'm really sorry, Suga," you say sadly looking into his eyes. So much depth and.. sadness laid behind the cold exterior, as if a guard to the heart, the oh so vulnerable heart.

He smiles sadly, "it's fine, not your fault they were so ungrateful." He then looks you in the eye, "Now what were you doing here?"

You sigh, you were caught in your flight from Hoseok. "I was trying to escape..."

THUMP THUMP.

"LANA!!!"

"That," Suga finishes your obvious sentence with a sigh. "Be right back," he suddenly says, his eyes lighting up.

"Okay..." You gulp as Hoseok stomps down.

"Lana... You... ASSHOLE!" He jumps on you, grip full of anger, "I'M TIRED OF BEING YOUR F*CKING NANNY, LANA. I'M AT THE END OF MY LONG ASS ROPE. YOU'RE GONNA WISH YOU DIED BEFORE YOU MET ME, YOU!"

You back up; Hoseok was far from happy with you. You knew he really would kill you, without a doubt if he's angry enough. Which he is.

He grabs a gun from his waist and loads it in front of you, showing that he's really ready to shoot you.
"It was fun while it lasted, Babe." he chuckles insanely. You had a feeling he wouldn't miss you in this state.

You jam open the door and run into the cool outdoors, not even looking back to the fuming ball of rage behind you, you couldn't afford to be caught. Surpringly as you look around you see no electric fence. You spot a line of trees leading to a forest and decide to aim for it with all the speed and strength you've got.

You can't stop yourself and look back in time to see Suga quickly sneak attack Hoseok with a gun. You keep running and look away as you see both guns raised at each other's owners.

BANG! BANG!

You still don't look back, not wanting to know who was shot. You try not to focus on the pointy objects scratching your feet such as dead grass, pinecones and more. You can feel what seems like hundreds of blisters and pieces of dirt slip into the small cuts in your feet. That's gonna infect.

You finally reach the thick forest with lots of tall pine trees. You find yourself one with thick branches going up the tall tree.

You start climbing and as you reach out of grabbing range, you feel something, or someone grab your hand.

"Don't run," they hiss.

~~~~~~~~~

Who do you think the mysterious Foot-Grabber is? Suga? Hoseok? Someone else? Who do you think was shot?

I would appreciate it if you poke the little ☆!

Thanks!