25. Not so Happy

You've been kept prisoner. By the one and only asshole...

Suga.

Hes forced you to work as a servant and has almost killed you while torturing countless times.

Karma for trusting him, that's probably it.

You sighed and sat up on your hard mattressed bed, looking around. You spot something, a vent. It seemed large enough for you, you were small and had not been fed for quite some time. It would not be much of a problem to crawl through a vent.

You found a loose nail and carefully pulled it from the wall, trying not to injure yourself. You started stabbing the corners of the vent, letting the door to the vents crash to the ground.

"Okay... I hope this works," Y
you wipe the dust off your hands and prepare to crawl. "You can do this..."

You bend down onto your knees and start crawling into the vent entrance. Once the vents swallow your body whole you take the vent door and lean it against the opening.

"Bye cruel world..." You smile and start figuring out the maze of vents. "This way maybe..."

"Nope!"

"This one for sure!"

《:》

"Finally!" You take a deep breath of fresh air. The vent exited to a lovely forest, you hear the sound of rushing water.

It was beautiful, but then you freeze. Hoseok was standing in front of you.

He walks towards you smiling.

"What do you want?!" You start crying, hysterically, "go away!"

He does not speak. He just kneels down and puts a pale finger on your chin, directing your face towards him.

The message his eyes give you is clear. You will always be mine.

You start screaming, "NO NO NO! PLEASE HELP ME, I DON'T WANNA GO BACK, PLEASE. LET ME GO! MOM! DAD! HELP ME! SOMEONE! HELP!"

《:》

You wake up on the forest floor. "Woah..." The forest is colorful and raging with colors and amazing shapes.

But then, they all shattered like glass. A loud breaking noise echoed and rung through your ears. "No, no no..."

You see Hoseok again, "No no...." You fall down on your knees and curl into a ball. "No no no no!!!"

Then... you realize. "THIS IS ALL A DREAM!" You giggle, "I can do ANYTHING!" Your pupils shrink and you start laughing. "IT IS ALL A GAME!" Still laughing, you take the nail that is still in your hand. It is rusty, sharp and long. "IT IS MY GAME!" You cackle.

STAB. STAB. STAB.

You stab yourself over and over with the nail, not caring for the streams of blood soaking into the ground and your clothes. "A GAME! HEHEHEH!!!" You keep laughing, no signs of stopping. You keep stabbing and stabbing, until you finally start choking. "HAHAHA....."

Your vision starts blurring, red with your own blood. Hoseok, who has been watching the whole time walks over to your body. "Let's stick together," he whispers.

End

•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■•■

Ending Explained:

You basically went insane because of all the torture and starvation experienced. Hoseok was just your imagination at the end, as well as the colors and shapes. However the escape and the nail were real, which is why you died.

●■●■●■●

I am not proud of this story. I have become a better writer and i made so many fillers and slacked off so much in this book. I have learned things from my failure though, hopefully this will help me become a better writer in the future.

I appreciate all of the readers who stuck with me and my horrible writing!

Check out my other stories !!!

《:》

Again, thank you for reading my first book. :)