12. Confusion

You're breathing hard and let out a groan. You run your hand through your ruffled hair and wipe a drop from your face.

You look over and see Jungkook. He looks sexy, no matter what he did. Sweat is dripping down his face and his lips are slightly parted. slipping his pants back on, his face has pleasure and satisfaction written all over it.

"Till we meet again~" Jungkook smiles says sweetly.. then he winks. Ugh, that bastard. He walks out of the room, locking the door.

You sigh. How were you supposed to live with yourself? Did it count as a rape, though?

The door opens. A man that's quite short. You recognize him. Jimin.

"Hello, Jimin." You greet him nastily. You feel like being an ass today.

"Hi." Jimin doesn't seem to care that you're trying to be frightening or rude. "Listen, I'm sorry, but Hoseok needs to be happy."

"And what about me? Hmm Mr. Jimin?" You two are nose to nose as you lean forward, you wrinkle your nose in disgust at him.

He shrugs and looks to the ground. "I dunno. I don't honestly care 'bout you. You're pretty cute, but worth this? Nah."

"Rude!" You shout in his face, very offended. You may be kidnapped but you still have pride.

He smirks, "Baby." He doesn't let you snap back, and walks out just like Jungkook, except he didn't do anything with you like the horny maknae.

You play around with your hands and spend all day thinking about life. And Damn is it bad.

Knock knock.

You look up and it seems the knocking has come from your door. "Don't come in!" You raise your voice.

"I'm coming in, Lana." A voice chuckles. The door is swung open and Hoseok is standing in the door way. The doorway to freedom.

"Hoseok." You say in a not so friendly way. You didn't want to see his lying face right now.

"It's Hobi to you." He smiles, coming closer to you. He reached out and does what you didn't expect, he touches your cheek tenderly.

You stop breathing. Would this become something horrible, like with Jungkook?

He turns away. "Not yet." He walks out without another word to you, leaving you confused like a bat in broad daylight.