24. Bloodbath

BEWARE, GOREY DESCRIPTIONS AND DISTURBING STUFF.

NOT FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE GORE.

I warned you, didn't I?

You immediately freeze, quickly getting it through your brain. He wants to kill you, here and now. No, scratch that, he doesn't care when or now, he just wants to kill you.

Jin takes a knife from his bag and chuckles at the sight of you struggling to climb down and away from him. "You can't escape, Lana." He licks his lips in not a perverted way, in an insane, messed up, murderous way. "Fate wanted this. This, sacrifice."

"No, Jin. Hoseok wants this, but does he really? What if you just made this shit up to help satisfy your bloodlust?" you growl at him, eyes burning with flames of inferno that even hell could not defeat.

"You don't get it, do you?" Jin chuckles. "Just come here and let me finish the job, it'll be slow and painful though."

You shake your head rapidly, "No thanks, you refuse," You're halfway down the tree. Jin is just observing you quietly, letting out the occasional chuckle. "Just leave me alone!"

Jin laughs, sounding like a child, "What good would that do?" He slowly starts climbing down, not minding the small scratches and scrapes being carved into his body.

You rip a branch from the tree and smack his abdomen with it making him squirm and screech in pain. His screams don't sound quite human though... There's something terribly wrong about him.

Jin coughs up dark red blood but you can see it hit the ground with a sickening splatter. It makes you want to puke, but you swallow it down and continue the descent from the pine.

"No more nice m...m-me!!" J in stutters. His eyes roll to the back of his head, showing off the red veins connecting the windows to the soul to his head. Where you hit him (which you're proud of) starts bleeding and gushing, you can see it through his shirt. He keeps crawling down though, a true monster.

You feel a big lump in your throat but begin climbing down as fast as possible, wanting to get away from the blood thirsty beast of a man after you.

After you get to the bottom, you look and see Jin, no, the thing coming closer. One look at it tells you to run. You run back towards the house; it's your biggest chance to escape.

After reaching the house you close the door quickly bit quietly. You find the body of Hoseok crawling towards you on his last brink of sanity and life. He's horribly messed up. His face is covered in blood and as he crawls you see him scratching his eyeballs out. None of them are human, not anymore.

You hear a bang at the door, finding the beast Jin at the door, screeching and pounding at the door.

You look at the stairs to see Suga limping slightly down them, step by step taking his time.

"Hello, Lana," he coughs into his sleeve, red drips from the fabric.

"Hi... Suga." You wave slightly, eyes on the door and Hoseok.

"I'll fix that," Suga chuckles, walking over to Hoseok. He places his foot on Hoseok's head and slowly begins pressing it down. Second by second, the pressure on Hoseok's head deepens, soon enough you see it begin to flatten to the bloody wooden floor. Suga has a blank face as he does this, no regret or pain or sadness.

Hoseok, or whatever lets out a screech or a weep, something, then Suga ends his life, crushing the head for good. Hoseok's body shutters and shakes, letting his blood splatter on you and Suga.

Suga wipes a drop on his cheek, smearing it. "Now then, it's Jin's turn." He turns to the door, opens it, unleashing the beast. Its bleeding from where you branched it still and is crawling towards you.

You back up whimpering, but who were the beasts. Hoseok and Jin, or Suga and yourself?

Suga grabs the rabid creature by the throat, choking the after math of Jin. Jin slowly starts screeching and making choking noises, Suga squeezing the throat of the thing causes more blood to splatter. After a few seconds, the beast falls to the ground, dead.

Suga is covered in blood chuckling. He walks towards you grinning. "Oh, what I have in store for you."

:+:

My dark side... :)