6. Pretty

You open your eyes to the mediocre evening. A sunset is being displayed at its last creamy pink and violet light outside of your big viewed window.

You sigh to yourself. If only you could have napped a bit longer. You were still pretty tired.

Your phone buzzes and you slam your hand onto the bedside table, trying to get your grip it. "C'mon..." and you felt it enter the grip of your sweaty palms. Gotcha.

Hobi: Hey. Free today, Lana?

You give a small smile to yourself and think about your schedule for the remainder of the night. It's free, and you would probably quit whatever activity you were planning either way to go with him.

You: Yeah, I am, actually. 😀

Hobi: wanna hang out then? It would be my pleasure. 😊

You: Yeah, sure Hobi. Where do u want 2 go, then?

Hobi: I was thinking, do you want to go see a movie?

You: Yeah. What type?

Hobi: Horror Movie. It is called
A Quiet Place.

You: ... ok. Sounds great. What time and which theater. Also where will we met?

Hobi: 10:30 PM. Astra Theaters. I'll pick u up around 8:45. We can make it by 10:20 then.

You: 'K Hobi. See ya then

Hobi: Yah. Bye

"Yay! I have something to do." You pause. Suddenly it hits you. Is this a date? No, no way. J-Hope, would not, not ever want to date a girl like you...

You glance at the clock. It's 7:30. There is about an hour to get a little snack and dressed up for the movie theater. It is so exciting, it seems as if your brain had just remembered, you're going to the movies with a K-Pop star.

You wobble down the stairs, really excited for your 'date.' You reach into your ground-level cabinets and the first thing you touch is some good ol' chex. It'll do.

You pour yourself a small bowl and go back upstairs to the upper level of the dorm, walking straight to your dark wooden wardrobe. You slam it open and grab your shoulderless white sweater. You want to dress to impress on your first date. And if it's not a date you have a black BTS hoodie to cover it up. You get on some blue capris and put your hair in a messy but cute pony tail and smile at yourself in the mirror. I don't think I need makeup...

《:》

"Woah... I'm ready I guess." You take a breath. Horror movies were ok for you, but somewhat creepy. It truly depended on so many factors. Scream? No problem. Poltergeist? Yeah... no.

Knock knock.

"He's here.." You mutter to yourself. You walk to the door and slowly turn the knob to the dark neighborhood.

Hoseok stands in the doorway. And he looks really handsome, mouth agape.

"Lana, you're really pretty."

The sweater

The sweater