14. Watch Yourself.

"Hey, Hoseok," Jimin waves at Hoseok with a grin. "What's up?..."

Hoseok raises his eyebrow at the shorter man. "Excuse me, what's up here?"

"Nothing, just chatting with the gal," Jimin winks at him. "I'll be going now."

"Bye, Jiminie." Hoseok nods to Jimin as he makes his way out of the room.
As Jimin passes Hoseok, Hoseok grabs his shoulder. "Watch yourself," he whispers into Jimin's ear, almost a hushed hiss. Jimin nods fearfully, walks out, and shuts the door. Hoseok turns to you and asks in an angered tone, "What did he do, Lana?"

"What do you mean, Hoseok?" You ask him innocently, not wanting know what Hoseom would do Jimin.

"I know he did something. I don't trust him or Jungkook around you; they'll most likely try to do something with you." Hoseok growls, looking down at you menacingly, taking advantage of his taller than you height.

"Don't worry, he just woke me up, really Hoseok." You nod your head rapidly, trying to persuade him.

He doesn't fall for it. He slams you against the wall, you wince at the impact. "Lana... I can kill your family, your friends. Everyone you care about."

You ignore his words, coming back strong. "You will beat me down, bring me down, and hurt me. But I will still be standing there." You glare at him defiantly.

"Silly Lana." Hoseok laughs. No sanity is in sight. "You will not escape. Give up."

You lash out and slap him. "Like hell I will." You spit venom on him with your voice, feeling power and hope fill your lungs, making it easy to breath.

"Bad Lana." Hoseok hits you back, but harder. "It's time for the punishment."

"What's my punishment, hmm Hoseok?" You growl, looking up at him in the eyes.

Hoseok smiles. "What do you want?"

"Nothing," you say with an 'that's obvious' tone.

"Choose." He puts five cards in front if you, face down. "Now," he grips your wrist.

You gulp, "alright." You reach your hand to the cards. "Hmm...."

"Pick, sweetie. We don't have all day. Don't waste time." He says, his voice is sweet but his intentions and face is sour.

You gulp, "please.... no."

"Three..."

You gulp, and you can't do anything. Your brain is really scrambled.

"Two.." He starts grinning, ready to say next number.

You still can't think. Your hand reaches for one.

"Three." He taps his fingers on your bed frame impatiently. "Cmon Lana."

You snag your hand back. "I can't do it."

"Fine, you get 2 and I pick for you." He says.

"Wait what?!" You gasp, "that's not fair, Hoseok!"

"You have to learn your place, Lana." He sighs, "now... the cards."
He reached towards one at the right end, and a middle one. "Perfect." He flips them over and looks at them. He then looks up at you.

You gulp, wondering what it is. And how horrible it'll be.

"One 2 inch deep and 4 inch long cut on the right thigh." He smiles.

"What. Wait." You widen your eyes, "no way!"

He then reads the next one. His grin is wider. "A Session, sweetie."

You back up.

And you're right where he wants you.