4. Bullies

You scream loudly as she advances on you. The shining blade in her hand seems closer than it is, filling your vision. This is it. This is how I am going to die.

You let out a small whimper as she raises the knife. At this, she lets out an inhumane cackle, full of malice you've never seen or heard. She took glee in your pain.

The knife rises above you.

And comes down.

----------------------------

You smile at your good luck, this was amazing. The real J-Hope! You squeeze your backpack straps tightly in an attempt to keep yoir excitement contained.

Suddenly a hand grips your shoulder out of basically nowhere. You quickly turn around to meet the person's face. "Holy mother of-." You realize it's just Soo Mi. "Soo Mi?" You manage to squeak out.

"Hey!" She giggles at you. "Why so jumpy?"

You glare at your friend in annoyance, though also to hide your awkward embarassment. "Excuse me?"

She sighs deeply. "Ohhh.. Lana. Sweet innocent Lana.."

You slap her hand playfully. "Shut up." Then you realize you have to tell her; she's a fan. "I'm getting backstage access, free tickets, and more at the BTS concert coming out!"

Soo Mi's eyes widen, amazed. "No way.." she pauses her statement out of surprise. "How?"

You smile, happy to tell the tale. "I made friends with one of the members." You can't help but sound proud. There's a
slim chance anyone ever meets a member of their favorite
band (or favorite person).

Soo Mi's eyes pop out of her head. "Really?!" She squeals excitedly . "Which one?"

"J-Hope."

"Oooo... isn't he your favorite?"

"No!"

She smirks. "Then... why is there a poster of him on your side of the dorm?"

"..."

"That's what I thought!"

"Go shop now, or whatever. You're making dinner, remember?" You ask her, raising your eyebrow.

"Uckkk.. yeah." She gets a pouty lip; neither of us liked cooking or going out. "I'll go now. See ya!"

You walk away down a road and see fewer and fewer people as you walk. Suddenly a horde of people rush past you, some running into you. They do not stop to growl at you for being in the way, nor do they apologize. They just keep going the opposite direction you are walking towards.

"AHHH." A handful of people scream, scratch that. A dozen handfuls.

What the hell. Soon, no one is there. You are the only one walking this way. "Hey, walking alone is nice."

"Who says your alone?..."
A rough hand grabs you and throws you across the street, making the airtime across the whole width of it.

"Huh?" You look up and see a punk dressed gang. "Crap!..." You pull yourself up and start running. Once your think your far enough, (When you're tired) you sprint into an alleyway and decide to hide behind some smelly trash bags.

You try to control your rapid, heavy breathing and finally settle in to your spot.

"Hey." The bags in front of you are lifted with one hand by a tough looking girl. "Obvious a girl like you would hide here." She glances at the trash. "By your
own kind."

"What do you want?" You manage to stutter in terror. You were usually not intimidated, this was another story.

"Hah. Not much." She pulls a pocket knife from her pocket with a toothy grin.

You scream loudly for help as she advances on you. The shining blade seems closer than it is, filling your vision. This is it. This is how I am going to die.

You let out a small whimper as she raises the knife. At this, she lets out an inhumane cackle full of malice you've never seen or heard. She took glee in your pain.

The knife rises above you.

And comes down.

It slides into your left arm. It slides right in. Blood seeps out and a giant puddle surrounds you.

"B*tch." One of the gang members sports both middle fingers in the air then, along with the rest walks away.

The girl who stabbed you gives you one last spit wad to your whimpering figure and with a laugh, she leaves you in pain, as well as what you dread.
Alone.

You breath heavily as they walk away. "Oww... oww.. crap.." You look at the wound and it's bleeding heavily, dark blood bleeds through your fingers. "911?.." You go for your phone, but find it's broken from running and falling. "Sh*t..."

You sit in the alleyway using a clean bag out garbage with nothing in it as a sleeping bag. It's not too clean, but it helps. Oh how it helps.

You leave the knife where it is because it is keeping the blood inside; if you take it out then all the blood with come through. You take off a sock and wrap it around the skin by the knife. Pus and blood bleed and bubble through.

This was going to be a hell of a night.

Why... Why me. Shit.