17. The Punishment | Pt 3.

"Umm..." You whimper. "I did NOT mean it." You can't see his face which you guess is red with murder like anger, he's in the shadows. You turn the lamp in the room on.

He throws the unimportant shirt down to the corner of the room. This action leaves him in his dark, ripped blue jeans.

You cover your mouth in awe at the sight of his beautiful chest. He smirks, "like what you see?"

"No. It's just.." You begin slowly.

"This is your punishment, dear. So cmon. You can keep your undergarments on, don't worry."

You shake your head rapidly, "No, no no!" You slap him away, "I am keeping my clothes on, got it, jerk?"

He rolls his eyes, "fine... Lets begin, Lana..."

He walks up to you slowly and grabs you right below the shoulders. The shirt you are wearing is pulled down and gives him full access to your neck and shoulders. He starts almost immediately kissing your collarbone, occasionally sucking on it. His lips start moving up your neck, not once stopping the kisses.

"You know you want to." He huskily murmers between the kisses.

You refuse as his soft hands hover right above your skin, letting you feel the warmth emitting from them.

"Okay," Hoseok pulls back with the casually spoken word. He just let you refuse that easily?... Weird. He pulls you downn, "sleep."

You surrender, sighing, "Alright Hoseok, just do NOT try anything, please."

"Okay." He again says as if he does not care.

~

You wake up to Hoseok sleeping next to you. He looks angelic but you know not to fully trust him or his gorgeous face. "Must escape," you mutter.

"What was that?" The voice comes from Hoseok, who's still laying down, his eyes closed.

"I said... Must not be late." You think up an excuse.

"To what?" He murmurs with little to no suspicion.

"Breakfast. I thought we could all get to know each other." You force a smile, trying to sound convincing.

He nods, opening his eyes and looking at you. "I see."

You look hopefully at him.

"I..."

"Accept the request."

A/N
Be happy, 4 chapters in a day. I wrote 3 of them on Sunday.
BTW, someone owes me a pack of cookies, brownies, ice cream sandwiches, etc.