16. The Punishment | Pt 2.

You gulp as you keep glancing at your dark red wound. You keep catching glances at Hoseok as well. He's not the man you had thought him to be.

"Don't worry, baby." He says quietly, making you turn to him. It's probably obvious you're terrified right now, he seems even amused at that.

"W-what?.. Hoseok, what?" You ask worriedly, trying not to stammer.

He smiles in a creepy manner, "I'll bandage that for you, and then punishment 2." The first part of his sentence made you pretty happy. The second?... not so much.

"Alright." You say, nodding, not giving anything away such as fear, especially not the aggravating pain in your leg.

Hoseok leaves the room, coming back less than a minute later. He's holding bandages, wipes, disinfectant stuff, and... Holy shit painkillers!

Fuck bandages, you get pain-killers.

You bounce eagerly up to him, mostly because of the painkillers, making the pain almost nonexistent. He seems happy enough, though it's probably because you're here.

"Ready, Lana?" He asks, smiling. When you nod, he takes the wipes out of their packaging. "First we must clean and disinfect it," he says matter-a-factly.

You nod, but then your emotionless expression is replaced with you wincing in pain. "God, that burns," you hiss as Hoseok presses the wipe to the wound.

Hoseok shrugs at what he calls a "small matter", then he says the most annoying thing ever. "It's your punishment, not my fault."

*is he fricking kidding me?! He's the one who liked me, drugged me, kidnapped me, picked a card, did the deed. Like hell it's not your fault, Jung Hoseok.

"Whatever you say," you mutter, he's just gawking at you though, the expression is quickly replaced though. "Hmm?" You ask.

"Whatever you were 'thinking,'" he begins with an evil smile.

"Baby, you just said it out loud."

Well, shit.

A/N
Haha. 3 updates. I expect a cookie after this, ya know.