20. Found

You gulp as the realization hits you. He found the plan. You know he's not happy because he is as red as a cherry tomato and you feel the heat and anger from his body hit you in giant waves of lava.

"You... Lana." Hoseok growls, looking not so similar to his usual happy self. "Are in big trouble."

"Run." You hear the boys let out a whisper, obviously meant for you, even if Hoseok had affection for you, it was clear he would not go easy on anyone.

And guess what? You listen, and run. You dodge furniture and look back to see Hoseok charging after you. His eyes are red and orange lit with the Fire of Rage.

"Damnit..." You gasp for a breath as you run, slightly slowing down. You run upstairs and hear him thumping on the stairs. He's having a hard time getting up with all the anger in his movements. THaT'S GReAt!

You run into one of the rooms and find a bunk bed, the bottom marked TAEHYUNG, The top is marked SUGA, THIS IS JUNGKOOK'S BED.

You see a hidden door colored as the wall and push it. It swings open but you grab it before it can slam against the wall. You get on your knees and crawl in, closing the door as Hoseok's THUMPS begin in the hall.

You crawl deeper and deeper, until there's another door in the almost never ending hallway. You open it gently and find you can stand up in the room. You fumble for a light switch, soon after you find it.

"Ahh, perfect." Your eyes start adjusting to the sudden light after the dark crawl space and at that moment you wish you could hide in a hole.

The sight was horrifying.

●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■

What's in the room? Can you guess? Is it rotting corpses? Is it a weapon room? Or is it something much bigger?...

Stay tuned and remember to comment what you think. Also, it would help if you could just poke the little ☆ and vote!

Thanks.

BTW, Five more chapters