18. Dinner Plan

"Accept."

You gasp in obvious surprise, "w-wha! Really?" You didn't expect him to accept it but quickly regain your "cool," and say "Hey, how about tonight 6:30? Tell all the boys."

Hoseok dips his head in acknowledgement at the request. "Alright," he smiles at you. "I'll tell them soon, got it?"

You nod, "okay, I'll start cooking soon." You put on a smile and start to get up from your bed, but he put his hand on your shoulder. "Hmm?"

"I enjoyed your company last night," he smiles. You nod and put on a fake smile back at him, then he walks out of the room.

"Oh my god..." You whisper to yourself. "I just invited all of BTS to a fucking dinner."

You find a hair tie after asking Hoseok and put your brown hair into a messy bun. You smile into the mirror, "perfect." A lock of brown hair falls into your eye. "Well, close to perfect," you say woth a smile, blowing it out of your face.

You knock your special knock on the basement door.

KNOCK KNOCKITY KNOCK-KNOCK!

The door opens revealing a bright and handsome face that you had become accustomed to. "Hey, darling," He grins.

"Really Hoseok?" You roll your eyes at the pet name. You walk out the metal door as Hoseok catches your waist with one hand making you gasp. His hand wanders on your waist, up and down, then sits still on the fabric that you wear in beauty. He starts walking with you up the dirty stairs, hand still on your curvy waist.

He brings you to the kitchen. It's so giant, the counters have sparkly quartz counter tops, the base is a dark wood color. There's a double sink, both of them are giant and a big silver and black fridge. A microwave is in a rectangular indent in the wall and there's many cabinets lining the modestly colored gray walls.

You jump up as your face forms into surprise, then quickly into pure excitment. "Lets get cooking, shall we?"

Hoseok smiles at your happiness, the smile reaches his eyes as they crinkle up in glee. "it's all yours, Lana."

You look at him appreciatively and give him a small smile. "Thanks, Hoseok. You won't regret it, trust me!"