Meeting Alphonse

Elliot fondled around with a blank mask in her hand.

"Rulers are normally male right?...So if i'm a female i'm already considered below them..." Elliot mused.

She put her hand out and muttered,"Inventory" under her breath, her hand disappearing into blank space.

She ruffled around, feeling for the right item and pulled it out.

"The Regal King's mask." Elliot sighed,"Good memories."

It was simply a vanity item that she had made for fun and added it as a drop for one of the many bosses in the game.

"It'll work." Elliot put it on, the mask sliding on and locking in place.

On the outside, it was a blank white mask, with the exception of two holes to see.

On the inside, it was made from soft silk, making it extremely comfortable.

"Clothes...Normal ones I guess." Elliot took out a comfy set of beginner items, stuff she'd carried since day one because of sentimental value.

"With a bit of designing...[Mould]..." Belle added a few colours to the bland colour, spiffing up the palette,"There!"

It had a short collar and drooped to her hips while her pants were cotton, comfy and pretty warm.

Elliot tied up her hair into a ponytail, sort of like the hairstyle samurai wore in movies in her past life.

She dawned the mask and looked in the mirror.

Her clothes were pitch black, a stark contrast from the white mask.

If she didn't speak, one would believe her to be a very petite male or even a child,"Perfect." Elliot grinned.

_____

"Your six loyal subjects greet you." The five of her 'rooks' and Beral greeted her harmoniously.

Elliot nodded,"I have a few matters to discuss today. But first, i've decided. When meeting with the people of the outside...I won't talk. Instead...Persicus...I'll be troubling you with staying in my mask..."

Persicus bowed,"To be with lord Elliot is an honour I will accept with much thanks. I am loyally indebted to you."

"And two...We will need to gauge the power of the races. I have but a simple plan."

"Master Elliot's plan will surely be extremely complex. Please do not deprecate your ideas, it makes us feel even more incompetent." Candie praised endlessly.

"Ahem. I wish to bring every race under my banner! I will use everything in my power to make this possible! If any human dares retaliate...I need not say more." The temperature in the room seemed to drop significantly, the might and determination behind the voice sent chills running down the spines of the rooks.

Yes!

It worked!

Elliot cheered internally as she pretended to be regal,"I may not remember much, but rest assured, I will bring back the Palace of Anguish's former glory!"

"OHHHHH! WE THE ROOKS WILL FAITHFULLY FOLLOW IN YOUR STEPS!" The devotion only grew more fervent as their ruler grew to seem even greater than the one before.

"First, I understand that you fear for my safety. Rest assured, I believe Persicus is sufficient?"

"We have no objections."

"Then, if you may." Persicus stood up and bowed, disappearing into the mask as soon as his finger touched it.

"Let's go. [Gate of Travel]." Elliot disappeared from sight, appearing in grassy lands, a village just a while away.