Meeting the Council

"It's all done. We're ready to go at any time Ellie." Honey said as they walked through the streets of the kingdom they were about to attack.

"Hostile attack or assassination?" Elliot asked.

"Up to you. I don't mind either." Honey answered,"As long as we have time for lunch today, i'm good."

Elliot chuckled,"Alright. Let's get this done. Tell everyone to be in position. We're about to announce a new kingdom. You do the talking when we're there."

"Aye." Honey muttered something under his breath, the words blocked by the mask he wore.

The same one as Elliot's.

They walked into an alleyway.

"On my mark." Elliot called out.

"Anytime, Ellie!"

"Go!"

"[Greater Teleportation]!" They both yelled, disappearing from space.

————

"Any developments with the woods?" Max asked Lysander.

"Viola's checking she'll be back in a few hours." He answered.

Suddenly, Clayton and Gregory yelled out,"Enemy attack!"

They dived back, spells and swords ready to clash.

Two figures appeared, both wearing identical masks.

"This is a protected area! Coming in here without authority is treason!" Max roared angrily.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen. We're here for a peaceful discussion! We wish not to fight, but talk. So, sit." Honey used his pressure to force them down.

They turned pale.

Lysander felt his dragon heart beating faster than it had ever before.

Even when he fended the abyss dragons off, he was still able to maintain his calm.

But before these two people, he couldn't keep his cool.

His mana had been sent into a flurry, ramming every part of his body with considerable force.

No.

It wasn't the larger figure he had to worry about.

It was the shorter one.

The shorter figure was deceptive, using his small appearance to disguise his power.

"What do you want? Gold? Slaves?" Clayton growled.

"Ah-ah-ah. We don't want nothing of the sort. We only want your humans to stop hunting elves. They're our new allies you know?"

"Allies? Those useless bastards have allies? What do you stand to gain from those long eared freaks?!" Gregory shouted.

"Gregory!" Lysander shouted, trying to stop him.

"I sent those humans, Lys! I wanted them to kill every elf that they saw!" Gregory had not even finished his sentence when he lunged at Honey, the one who looked more imposing.

"[Marionette of Mutilation]." Honey casted as the dagger struck him.

He didn't fall.

Instead Gregory doubled over, howling in agony as the dagger drove itself into his chest.

"Gregory!" Max yelled,"You bastard! What did you do?!"

Honey sighed,"We came here for a peaceful chat and your little friend here ruined it. Well we can't have him dying now, right? Elliot, if you please?"