Unexpected Troubles

Elliot chucked a couple of gold coins at the guard and walked in.

Once inside, her eyes travelled in wonderment, everything from the buildings to the people themselves, to even the simple glass, she was entranced.

Her Castle of Anguish was made with strategic positioning in mind, the macabre aesthetic was just something another of her guild members' thought fit the castle well.

The Castle of Anguish's outwardly look was dreary, gloomy and even prophetic looking at times.

But inside, it was decked out with nearly every luxury their guild could afford to the point of every square metre being worth a crazy amount.

Spot anything suspicious, Persicus?

Nothing yet my lord, I will inform you upon discovery of such individuals.

Noted.

"To the adventurer's guild then." Elliot walked, cautious of herself to not cause unnecessary trouble.

Then-

My lord!

Four individuals are heading quickly in our direction!

They aren't a threat though.

"By this world's standards...Where do they stand?"

Very high up, master.

"Shit. Did I do something wrong?" Elliot readied herself to fight, falling gracefully into her fighting stance.

Four loud explosions sounded as four figures surrounded Elliot.

"You..." The four of them responded almost in complete sync.

The people on the streets suddenly kneeled as they saw the figures, leaving Elliot and them the last to kneel.

Elliot managed to take a good look at the four figures.

They were absolute beauties, each one a different hair colour, even their clothing differed from person to person.

"DON'T CHOOSE THEM! MARRY ME!" They shouted together.

"What?..." Elliot was stunned for a moment,"Marry me?...Why the fuck..."

They are high elves, master.

They are attracted to your mana and magic capacity, based on ours combined...I presume that they are getting off by just being near us.

"Getting off?" Elliot was...still a virgin, in this life and the last, she never had the 'experience'.

...It means having an orgasm, master.

Elliot blushed a heavy shade of crimson,"T-these perverted elves! H-h-how are they noble creatures! What do they want with me?!"

They want you, master.

"Muh-muh-muh-ME?!-Ah..." Elliot felt her legs grow weak,"Fuck that shit! [Modded: Teleport]!"

"Everyone! [Diffuse]! [Barrier]!" They chanted one magic after the other.

Elliot flipped forward and almost hit the barrier.

"They've trapped me..." Elliot whispered,"I don't want my first experience to be a rape scene in public..."

"You have no where to hide little one. Don't worry, we'll take good care of you..."

"Ah...No...I...I'll fight back then. [Devil's Dance]!" Elliot chanted a tier seven spell.