I'll Stay

"Two weeks. TWO!" Honey hyperventilated, pacing nervously yet again.

"They say she's off doing something but...ARGH!" Honey was aggravated,"I want to see her again. Why is she ignoring me?"

"No, no no. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Did I do something?" Honey's mind blew through memories of the previous weeks, unable to comprehend why Elliot was ignoring him.

"What did I-AHHHH!" Honey smashed a cupboard, the wood splintering under intense force,"I'll go ask her. I'll ask her what I did wrong-"

He soon realised something.

Not a single person knew where Elliot was.

"Wait..." Honey froze as he thought back the the meeting he had recently.

Plus, master is in Bherealia doing something...

His eyes twinkled,"Bingo."

—————

"Ah! Dearie, you've found some friends I see?" The middle-aged woman smiled gently,"Those three are good kids. If not a bit shrewd."

Elliot nodded,"We just returned from our quest."

Tessa clapped quietly,"Congratulations on finishing your second quest!"

Elliot giggled,"It's nothing." She passed the materials over to Tessa.

"Hm...This'll give...Ten silvers for the quest. Extras rounded off will be...Two silvers...Twelve silvers total!" Tessa opened the drawer and passed the twelve coins in a small satchel to Elliot, the clinking sound sent a feeling of satisfaction rushing through Elliot.

She had earned this herself.

It was her own hard work.

"So how much?" Evie asked, hanging her hand around Elliot's neck as she sat down.

"Twelve silvers." Elliot answered.

Tom whistled,"Nice! That's enough to pay for the week with fifty copper remaining for each of us!"

Elliot tilted her head,"Rent?"

James facepalmed,"Oh shi...Do you have a place to stay?" He asked Elliot.

Elliot nodded,"I do."

Tom became curious,"Where?"

"It's...Just a room. But it's enough for me. Plus the rent's really cheap since the place is in a deserted area." Elliot lied,"I can't say that the house back at home was infinitely better though..."

"Well, what the hey, drinks tonight?" Evie asked.

"I'm in!" Tom hollered.

"Sure. Elliot?"

"Ah...I'll join but...I don't drink." Elliot answered.

"Seriously? Damn. Well they serve nonalcoholic too. So no wo-"

BAM!

An explosion rang outside, an enraged voice roared,"WHERE IS SHE? TELL ME!"

"Holy fuck. What in the name of shit was that?" Tom jumped up from his seat, ushering the them out.

"Oh damn...Hot damn..." Evie's eyes widened, lips slightly parted as a bit of drool dripped.

"Good lord, that guy is..."

"Perfect." Other female adventurers whistled and catcalled.

There was a man angrily lifting a sapphire ranked adventurer,"I don't know! Please let me go sir!" The adventurer screamed in terror as he was flung to the side.