How Could I

"Erugh..." Elliot coughed as she woke up.

"Master!" Katherine called out.

"Kat...Therine?" Elliot mumbled, slowly regaining consciousness.

"Master! Oh thank Gaia..." Katherine breathed.

"What happened?"

"You blacked out for a few moments there...I was so worried..." Katherine explained.

"Black...Out?" Elliot's eyes widened as clarity in her muddled head returned to her,"Oh no. What's happened? Why are you here?"

Katherine's eyes widened, as if reminded of her original reason for finding Elliot.

"Master! They're...They're fighting with Honey! They think he tried to force you...They're at Pexise! It's a whole other country hundreds of kilometres away!"

Elliot flushed red as she smacked her forehead,"Those...I need to go! But..."

Elliot realised that it would simply end two ways.

She had to either use her magic or let Honey die.

Either scenario she didn't want.

"Is this what she meant?..." Elliot cursed,"AHHH damn you!..." She had to save Honey.

A part of her soul wouldn't let her desert him.

"Let's go! [Modded: Teleportation]!" Elliot put on her mask subconsciously, her mind flooding with crooked intentions as mana courses through her veins, empowering her once more.

She held Katherine as they teleported to Pexise.

BOOM!

Rumbles sounded soon as they arrived, a group of people nearby.

"Hey! Miss! It's dangerous to go any further! Please stand back!" A man shouted at her as she ran past them.

Elizabeth stared at the strange pair rushing towards them,"Are they planning to die?..."

"Wait here Katherine! You'll die if you go any further!" The shorter figure yelled,"Get Persicus here if things go south!"

"Yes!" Katherine replied.

Elliot grimaced, seeing the cracks on the ground,"This...I need to use an item."

As she returned from her black state, Elizabeth called out to person,"Don't go further! It's highly offensive-" She froze.

"[Wand of Reflection]!" The figure had roared.

"Get back!" Beow pushed Elizabeth off her horse, the animal exploded into gory bits.

"That..."

"That person's no human. Whatever he is...He's trying to stop them. Wait..." Beow stiffened,"That's...His blank mask...That's the Emperor...Such might...Feast your eyes on his power, Elizabeth."

Elizabeth was entranced by the shimmering weapon Elliot carried.

The mana within her was in a frenzy as the Emperor's forceful might pushed down on all the professors.

"Hold your attacks!" Beow screamed, realising what the figure planned to do.

But for Clifte and a few others, it was too late.

They had casted their most powerful move, thinking it was an enemy attack.

Elliot felt her might surge exponentially as she broke every attack in her way.

"Now." Elliot whispered.

She poured every ounce of mana she could force down into the wand.

The world turned black and white as the wand expanded outwards, gouging itself on the the spells casted in the vicinity.