The Masked Depravities

"Since it is neutral land...I take it that no one will object to me taking that land?"

The king laughed,"Trust me, if you acquire that land, the other kingdoms would think thrice before attacking."

Elliot nodded.

"Good talk. It seems like you're not taking my warnings seriously. Dismiss me as a rambler if you wish. I only wanted to inform you."

Elliot started to walk away.

"Wait." The king said, stopping Elliot in her tracks.

"You have intrigued me. I look forward to that kingdom you claim to want to build!" The king laughed, almost mockingly,"If you truly are that powerful, why wait till now?! What a ridiculous impossible feat you claim to be able to do!"

The ink changed one last time.

"Rest assured, by this time next year, there will be a new kingdom. And this one won't be like Kelilohalla. Provoke us once, and i'll sever that deadlock straight in two."

—————

Castle of Anguish.

"First of all...I'd like to ask...Why are you all wearing masks?" Elliot asked.

"We have seen master dawn on a mask, as her loyal subjects, we will follow you in your footsteps." Candie replied.

The five rooks were wearing a mask, each one representing them.

Abigail wore a mask designed like a card, more specifically, the queen of hearts.

Persicus wore a mask similar to Elliot's only that one side was white, without a hole for an eye, the other was black, a small cut in the shape of a sun forming the hole.

Candie wore a mask that split into two, one was a face that smiled sinisterly, quite like the hyperbolic makeup of clowns, and the other half was a sad frown.

Alyssa wore a blood red mask, an exaggerated ribbon gracing her head.

Belladonna wore a black mask, adorned with plenty of jewellery and gems.

"We are master's most loyal subjects, a personal order of royalty to serve under our master. It is what I have come to know." Belladonna replied.

Elliot sighed,"You guys...Are a little too fanatic. Can't say I don't like it though. Well enough with chitchat, we have work to do. Belladonna."

"Master."

"Subjugate the dwarves. Do what you must, but prevent casualties first and foremost."

"Understood. I will fulfil master's desire to my fullest!"

"Candie."

"Aye, master."

"You are the embodiment of 'fun' are you not?"

"It is as you say. I crave fun but before your might...I will remain faithful. Your loyal subject puts you before fun." Candie answered devoutly.

"We need to acquire territory. North of here is a kingdom. East of that kingdom is one called Kelilohalla. It's run by a council of spellcasters and protected by one of the many branches of the guild. However you wish, acquire the kingdom and offer the inhabitants two choices. Live under my rule...Or be exiled. Those who rebel will be executed on sight. You have full authority over two high bishops. Is this fun enough?"

"Aye, I will treasure this! Many thanks to master!" Candie laughed in glee.

"Nn." Elliot felt a feeling of warmth when Candie expressed joy, like the feeling of a happy parent.

"Abigail."

"Y-yes!" The shy girl that seemed out of place replied, panicked.

"You have my authority to control all pawns. Train them to the fullest. Clear the forest and design the kingdom. The look will be up to you, determine what will truly show the might of our kingdom!"

Abigail's eyes shined with fervour, ideas already running through her mind,"My lord, Abigail will follow!"

"Alyssa."

"Milord, what do you wish of this humble servant?"

"Gather your own kind. Previously, I had no chance of offering my hand to your kind, and only managed to bring you. Now, go back to your land. Back to where you came and bring back your subjects. If they refuse...Do as you see fit."

Alyssa panted with excitement, her mouth salivating at the thought,"Milord! This one will accomplish your wishes!"

"Lastly, Persicus."

"Master."

"You and I will head to the other cities. I must access the level of power humans have. And most importantly...The villain always loses because of the adventurers. We must get information on them."

"Your subject complies faithfully!"

Elliot stood up,"Well since we're all such a fun bunch, might as well tie up loose ends. When the kingdom is founded, you will be the core members of the council under me. Of course, Honey will be joining us. But right now...He is on lockdown. I won't let him out until he wishes to." Elliot answered, unsure of herself.

Honey had a single mechanic that she couldn't change due to a bet she had lost.

He was evil.

Absolutely, positively evil defined, the epitome of deceit, anguish, pain, suffering and all the horrific things of the world manifest.

"Now, we need a name for our cause." Elliot announced.

"We have one in mind. The [Masked Depravities]."

Elliot shrugged,"Sure. Well, that's it for now. Go, my subjects! Carry out my will and return here with your goal complete at whatever cost necessary!"

""""YES MASTER!""""

—————

"Draketh~! Policade!" Candie yelled.

"Aye, sir Ark."

"Sir Ark, you called?"

"We have been given a very important task by Lord Elliot! We will rise to prominence once again and retake what was once ours, now tainted by the unruly hands of the humans!" Candie laughed sadistically,"We will take kingdom by force and enslave those humans to do our biding! Soon, this world will know the power of the Masked Depravities! HAHAHAHA!"

""We are under your command.""

"Good, now, Kelilohalla is ripe for the taking. If we fail such a simple first task...We will surely be the weak barrier and show the weakness of Lord Elliot and we cannot permit that!" Candie grinned under his mask,"Now...Let's have some fun."

"[Commandment: Flood]." Candie suddenly looked even more menacing with the mask, walking out the Castle of Anguish with Draketh and Policade.

"How about a challenge?" Valentine laughed as she was similarly heading out.

"A challenge, you say?" Candie raised his eyebrow.

"Who can conquer a kingdom faster?"

Candie smirked,"Accepted. Best of luck, Vampiress Valentine."

"Like wise, Commandment Candie."