About to Enter

After leaving Persicus to settle things with Katherine, Elliot left to sightsee and do some quiet investigation.

She had a whole day to herself.

The adventurer's guild was standing which became a surprise seeing as humans from other kingdoms declared elves as heretics.

Adventurers were neutral, not participating in war unless the livelihood of a city or god forbid, a kingdom's, was threatened.

Even then, the guild would be reluctant to aid.

But with the attention surrounding her earlier debacle, the guild was put off for now.

She headed to the market district to check up on available items.

It wasn't like she could make items appear out of nowhere.

"Need to get smiths...Dragons maybe..." Elliot muttered to herself,"Vampires will guard the night...Fairies for temples...? That's only a few races I implemented. Alright, we'll need to work harder!"

She stepped into the magic accessories store.

With a quick glance, she recognised pretty much all the items.

They were low levelled enchants, mostly using basic tier or tier 1 magic.

Then, something caught her eye.

A small silver bell that laid inside a glass container.

"Like what you see?" The shopkeeper asked,"It's been sitting there for years. Nothing much really. It's just something humans used to let kids wear to let them see an entity's power so they know when to run away. It ran out of style so there's only a few more of these out there."

"Might as well try it...Looks nice too..." Elliot muttered,"How much is it?"

"Getting it for your kid are ya? What a loving father you are. If only mine had been as good."

"Ah! It's not-"

"Don't worry, there's no need to be embarrassed. I understand. It'll be five copper."

Elliot shyly took the bell and walked out, face tinted red from the embarrassment she had suffered.

Her 'male' voice was apparently convincing enough for people who didn't listen in intentionally.

Master.

Ah, you're done with discussions, I presume?

Indeed.

It seems the enemy is a human kingdom going by the Greexonia Kingdom.

It is ruled by a council of dragons and high mages and has power equivalent to this city.

"Let's return to the castle first. There are things I have to tend to first and foremost." Elliot answered,"Then we'll need to meet them tomorrow..."

As you command.

"[Modded: Teleportation]!" Elliot shouted, her mind blacking out for a moment before she found herself on her throne.

"Need to get used to that..." Elliot mumbled,"Right, everyone besides Abigail is good to go, right?"

Aye, master.

"Summon them. Bring the leaders of the people I asked them to conquer. The king and his children for Candie. Alyssa's children and the chief of the earthen giant tribe for Alyssa. Oh, and bring Katherine here if you don't mind. Give them a day to arrive."

I will relay.

—————

"Ah, it seems like today's discussions will have to come to an end." Candie said casually,"As for the adventurer's guild, everything will be kept the same unless master demands it. Will that be fine?"