20. next on the gay agenda is...

Keith opened his eyes and groaned, his back was stiff and his legs were numb, he turned around on the short space of the sofa to find Lance, still perfectly asleep, his brown hair shaping his face making him look, in Keith's opinion, like an angel.

He smiled at him for a while, ignoring the dead feeling of his legs to smile at Lance, wondering how he could be so lucky. He stroked Lances cheek, careful not to wake him up, the whole room silent except from Lances light snoring, Slowly sitting up, Keith stretched his legs, then stood up and stretched his back, after feeling a satisfying click, he yawn and walked into the kitchen.

Finding Rosa already there, Keith smiled at her and sat down at the breakfast bar.

"Good morning." She smiled back, and added some bacon into the pan in front of her. "Do you want something to drink?" She asked. "Some coffee?"

"Uh, yes please." Keith yawned. "Thank you" He said as she handed him the cup. "Lance is still asleep."

"He'll stay that way forever if someone doesn't wake him up. He once slept for 13 hours" Rosa told him as she bustled about the kitchen, Keith chuckled and drank his coffee.

"Do you need any help?" He asked her, but she shook her head. Soon enough Lance emerged from the living room, his hair standing up, looking curly, and Keith found it incredibly cute. Lance came and sat next to him, yawning a little. "You look adorable." Keith smiled at him.

Lance glared at him a little, before looking into Keith's cup and taking it out of his boyfriends hands and drank some himself.

"Hey that was mine!" Keith told him.

"Now it's mine." He smirked but handed the cup back after another sip and rested his head on Keith's shoulder, yawning loudly. "What's the time?"

"The clock is right there" Keith said with a smirk and drank the rest of his coffee. Lance groaned and looked over, squinting.

"Put your glasses on if you can't see." Lances mother said, and started to heat up some canned beans.

"I don't want to wear them." Lance said, sighing and resting his head on the counter again.

"Then wear your contacts." She replied, smiling a little before getting some plates out of the cupboard.

"You have glasses?" Keith smiled, the thought of glasses rested against Lances dimples was just too adorable to think about.

"Yes but I don't wear them, they make me look stupid." Lance said and ran his hand through his hair, moving the morning curls away from his face, making Keith blush a little.

"You're the one who's stupid, I bet you look cute in glasses." Keith smiled at him.

"He does, completely adorable." Rosa said and walked out to the dining room.

"No I don't. I'm not adorable and you're my mother, of course you'd say that." Lance sighed and stood up to go and look at the clock. "You know one of you could've just told me."

"Where's the fun in that?" Rosa said and handed Lance a plate, and put one in front of Keith. "Keith sweetie your Dad said he would ring you this morning." She smiled. "And Lance I need you to go shopping for me, I'll give you a list."

Lance groaned. "Why me?"

"Because I have to take Mateo, Maria and Gabriella to ballet. Just eat your breakfast, get dressed and go shopping. And maybe have a shower, you smell." She smiled and called the rest of Lance's family down.

"I don't smell." Lance said, outraged.

"You do babe." Keith said, finishing his food and kissing Lance on the cheek, before taking his empty plate to the dishwasher.

"Awe 'babe'" Mateo walked in and mimicked, with a smirk, and Lance threw a rasher of bacon at his head, but he caught it and smirked even more, eating it. "Thanks I was feeling pretty hungry." Lance just rolled his eyes.

About an hour later Keith and Lance made their way to Lances car, Lances hair all curly from the shower, his glasses reluctantly upon his face, and Keith's mullet tied up at the back of his neck, which Lance thought was extremely hot, and only made him feel even more attracted to Keith. They got in the car, Keith with the shopping list and Lance with the keys, and drove off.

At every stop light Lance would turn to keith and kiss him before driving again, occasionally biting his lip a little, until Keith was a blushing mess. Keith, being Keith, decided to one up Lance, and put his hand on Lances thigh as he drove, moving closer to his groin each time.

Lance blushed bright red when Keith's hand was dangerously and excitingly close to his crotch. Keith poked his cheek with his other hand. "You're red did you know that?" Keith smirked.

"Keeeeiith." Lance whined and tried to concentrate on the road rather than his boyfriends hand that was almost touching his clothed dick. Lance swerved a little, which made Keith jump and moves his hand back to Lances thigh. Lance turned to face him at the stop light and cupped his face, kissing him. Keith kissed back, his hands on Lances waist, until they heard multiple car horns from the drivers behind them.

Aside from the awkward making out, due to Lances glasses, the couple made it to the supermarket pretty quick and parked, Lance grabbed a trolley and wheeled it inside, gliding on it, Keith jogged a little to keep up with him.

"Okay so what do we need?" Lance asked, slowing down so Keith could catch up.

"Just the usual, eggs, milk, bread, and some yogurts, oven fries, pizza, apples, grapes and some small cheeses?" Keith read the list out loud.

"She means Cheesestrings, come on babe let's go." Lance led the way through the shop as they picked off the random items on the list. At last they had finished Keith was now in charge if the trolley, as Lance had nearly rammed into an old lady, and they came across the toy aisle.

Lance picked up a toy light saber, and gave Keith a serious look, and handed him one too. 'Activating' the light saber Lance poked Keith in the arm with it.

"Hey!" Keith said.

"Then pick up your weapon." Lance smirked

"You're such a dork." The Korean smiled and hesitantly picked it up. "What do I do?"

"Press the button and it should light up, then we duel." Lance pointed the light saber at a Keith and the shorter of the two mirrored his stance.

"You're going down pretty boy." Keith smirked

"You think I'm pretty?" Lance smiled and lunged at Keith, who blocked his hit.

"Of course I do babe." Keith smiled, he rather liked the fluttery feeling he got from calling Lance babe, partially because he'd finally found a nickname that suits Lance and because he was the one who got to call him that.

Keith had managed to hit Lance in the arm, who then proceeded to dramatically 'die' and reenact an apparent scene from Star Wars, making Keith giggle and snort and fall even more in love with his dorky boyfriend.

"Did you just snort?" Lance asked, getting up from the floor.

"Maybe I did." Keith stopped laughing and blushed.

"It was cute." Lance walked back over to him and kissed him, smirking as Keith blushed.

"I'm not cute." Keith pouted.

"Of course you aren't babe." Lance said and kisses him again, living in the moment, smiling at Keith's blush, unaware how that moment was going to come crashing down.

end of chapter 20

i know i didn't update last week i'm so sorry i was super busy and i forgot, I will try and upload another chapter either tomorrow or the weekend.

hope you are all enjoying the story so far.