26. oh worm?

After the game, and after the team had changed, everyone was celebrating at Shiro's house. Lance had slipped out and was standing in the garden, watching the sun set, before Keith noticed his boyfriend's absence. Keith looked out into the patio and saw him, following him out he closed the door behind him and stood next to Lance, who hadn't even noticed he was there.

"What are you doing out here?" Keith asked, Lance just pulled his hand out of his pocket and took Keith's own hand, but still hadn't looked at him.

"Just thinking." Lance smiled, looking at the sun

"Are you okay?" Keith asked, and Lance turned to face him.

"Yeah. Why?" Lance asked back.

"Just wondering" Keith smiled, leaned against him and shivered a little.

"You should go back inside if you're cold" Lance said but put both his and Keith's hands in his pocket.

"I'm not cold. Are you sure you're okay?" Keith asked him again.

"I'm sure, like I said I'm just thinking." Lance told him and kissed his cheek, Keith smiled and blushed a little.

"Thinking about what?" Keith squeezed his hand gently and looked at the sun.

"About the game, wether I was good enough or not, about my dad, just everything to be honest." Lance sighed and Keith turned to face him, and hugged him, Lance hugged back.

"You are good enough, and you will get into UCLA. Don't think about your dad, he's not worth it. Okay?" Keith pulled back and looked at him, Lance brushed the hair out of Keith's eyes before cupping his face and kissing him.

"Okay." Lance smiled at him and Keith smiled back, they kissed again before everyone noticed they were outside and decided to join them, disturbing the peace. Though Lance and Keith didn't mind too much.

-

A few days later Lance woke up and got dressed, walking downstairs, with one of his earphones in his ears, the other dangling down his jumper. He went to get the mail and got himself a piece of toast, shifting through it. Seeing his own name on one of the envelopes he put the piece of toast in his mouth and opened it up.

Lance McClain

To
Mr McClain
I'm writing to inform you that you have been invited to join our team here at UCLA, on one of our sports scholarships. If you accept the scholarship, we would very much welcome you to our open evenings of the school, where we repressing and introduce you to the curriculum and grounds. Enclosed you can find a pamphlet on this, along with our information so you can contact us and assure us you will me accepting.

We hope you decide to take this wonderful opportunity and hope to see you at one of our open days listed.

Phillip Scofeild
Dean
UCLA university.

Lance almost choked on his toast as he read the letter, unable to read the words on the page, internally screaming because his body had seemed to freeze up. He didn't even notice Rosa walking into the kitchen.

"Mijo, you're going to be late for school. What's that?" His mother asked him, Lance just handed her the letter and she read it, she smiled wide and hugged him. "I'm so proud of you" She told him whilst kissing his forehead, handing him back the letter.

"I can't believe it" Lance smiled, his eyes going cloudy. There was a knock at the door and Lance put the letter down and opened the door. "Keith!" Lance threw himself at Keith and hugged him tightly, Keith hugged back.

"Hey? What's this for, you only saw me yesterday." Keith asked him, and Lance grabbed his gloved hand and pulled him into the kitchen, handed him the letter. "What's this?" Keith asked.

"Read it." Lance smiled and was almost jumping up and down, Keith read the letter, and soon he was smiling too.

"I knew you could do it!" Keith told him and hugged him tightly, Lance hugged back and smiled wider. "And you said you weren't good enough, idiot, of course you are" Keith kissed his cheek and smiled at him, Lance smiled back.

Rosa looked at the pamphlet and they all started deciding dates on which they would go to their open days, Lance couldn't stop smiling, and he took a picture of the letter and sent it to their group chat.

hi, welcome to chillies
( hunkgart. , p1dge0n , princessxallura , sharpshooter420 , takashit , kogane24 )

sharpshooter420 sent a photo

sharpshooter420 guess what? ;)
takashit YOU GOT THE SCHOLARSHIP??
hunkgart. MRMEKFKEMRKWMermdjwj
p1dge0n oh worm?
p1dge0n nah i'm kidding WELL DONE
princessxallura YES LANCE I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!
sharpshooter420 Keith's with me right now :)
p1dge0n *lenny face*
sharpshooter420 Whats that supposed to mean?
p1dge0n Oh you know *lenny face*
sharpshooter420 No I really don't
hunkgart. Pidge leave him alone, whatever him and Keith did on Halloween night is none of our business
p1dge0n But still *lenny face*
hunkgart. *lenny face*
takashit You guys had sex?
p1dge0n *facepalm*
princessxallura Get it Lance.
kogane24 Leave my boyf alone
p1dge0n Who topped?
kogane24 Lance
sharpshooter420 KEITH!
kogane24 He just hit me
princessxallura Animal abuse
kogane24 Hey!
p1dge0n kinky
takashit Pidge stop.
hunkgart. Oh proper punctuation, the Dad voice is soaring through my phone.
p1dge0n I just got chills
princessxallura *lenny face*
sharpshooter420 I'm going
kogane24 me too
p1dge0n Lance you should've said you're coming *lenny face*
sharpshooter420 PIDGE STOP. Go make fun of Allura and Shiro for their sexual acts
p1dge0n But this is funnier
sharpshooter420 BYE
takashit Anyway, I'm proud of you Lance
princessxallura Me too xxx
hunkgart. Me three
p1dge0n congrats I guess
kogane24 <3
princessxallura Aww
takashit Awww
hunkgart. Awwww
p1dge0n Awwwwwwwww
sharpshooter420 b y e

"Come on we're gonna be late" Keith told him, smirking a little, Lance sighed and smiled a little, Keith took his hand and grabbed Lances bag. Lance smiled at him and said goodbye to Rosa, and they both walked out the house where Keith had parked his motorbike.

Keith climbed on and handed Lance his bag back who put it on his back and sat behind Keith, and pulled on his helmet, Keith put his on and Lance held around his waist before they drove off.

They made it to school, it was the last week until the holidays, just one more week until no more lessons, not until after christmas anyway, then their exams, then graduation. Lance smiled, he couldn't wait to graduate. And then what? He thought. He's got UCLA, but what about Keith, he doesn't want to just abandon him, Lance sighed, they'll think about that later.

Keith pulled his helmet off and ran his hand through his hair, Lance blushed. whatever happens, right now, he was the luckiest man in the world.

end of chapter 26
this chapter killed me.

what do y'all think is going to happen next owo?