29. maybe

Keith and his boyfriend were led on his bed, legs over each other, Lance was on his phone, going through UCLAs website, and looking at their courses. Keith smiled at him and got out his sketchbook, which he didn't show anyone, and started to draw Lance.

Keith began to notice the small details on Lance's face, the way his face crinkled at the corners of his cheeks as he smiled, the small wrinkles around his eyes, the way his blue pupils sparkled. The curve of his jawline, his hair, the way it flowed and some strands were longer than the other, it had grown quite long.

"You should get a haircut." Keith told him, his sketch almost finished. "Your hairs getting long"

"Me? What about you, mullet?" Lance smiled at him, Keith rolled his eyes but smiled back. Lance eyes glanced at the sketchbook. "What's that?"

"Nothing..." Lance crawled over to him as Keith sat on the sketchbook, making Lance giggle a little.

"Keeeiith, show me, please" Lance said, begging a little. "I'll tickle you." He smirked.

"Don't you dare." Keith said, ready to block Lance with his feet.

"Then show me." Lance held his hands up, and Keith scrambled back.

"Don't.." Keith glared at him. "I'm not even ticklish" Lance smiled at him.

"Okay, then you won't mind if I..." He said and began tickling him, Keith squealed and kicked at Lance, the Cuban grabbed Keith's kicking foot and began to tickle that.

"Lan-!" Keith laughed uncontrollably, panting slightly. "I'll show you! St- p..please!" He said gasping for breathe, Lance relented and Keith kicked him off the bed.

"Ow!" Lance shouted grumpily, crossing his arms and glaring at him.

"Stop pouting." Keith said and chuckled a little, still out of breathe, retrieving his sketchbook from behind him. "Do you want to see or not?" Lance smiled a little and climbed back onto the bed, smirking at Keith. "Don't look at me like that" Keith told him.

"Like what?" Lance said smirking even more, Keith just rolled his eyes and nudged him, Lance smiled and kissed his cheek as Keith opened the sketchbook. Most of the sketches were of Lance, some of the others, one of Keith's bike, and other landscape drawings. "Woah.." Lance smiled at Keith. "You're amazing."

"I'm not that good." Keith said, leaning on Lance as he flicked through the pages.

"You are, you should go to art school." Lance smiled at him, Keith smiled back and brushed the stray hairs out of Lance's eyes.

"Maybe." Keith told him, and Lances kissed him, the Korean smiled and kissed back. "I love you."

"I love you too" Lance smiled and closed the sketchbook, taking Keith's hand and intertwining their fingers. "To the moon and back" Lance smiled at Keith's blush.

"You're so cheesy." Keith said, still blushing, Lance just smiled at him and looked back at Keith's drawings.

"Seeing as you've drawn me so many times do you want me to pose for you?" Lance smirked.

"No, your ego doesn't need to be bigger than it already is." Keith told him.

"My ego isn't that big." Lance protested.

"Mhm" Keith murmured, raising his eyebrow slightly, Lance just started tickling him again, until Keith couldn't breathe and had kicked Lance in the stomach so hard, Lance was sure it had left a bruise.

"Ow!"

"That's what you get for tickling me." Keith smiled smugly, laying across Lance.

"You're impossible." Lance said, rolling his eyes.

"No I just don't like being tickled, it's annoying and uncomfortable." Keith told him.

"Are you saying I'm annoying and uncomfortable?" Lance asked and ran his hand through Keith's hair.

"You're annoying, but you're not uncomfortable." Keith smirked and sighed happily. His thoughts drifted back to what Lance had said, should he go to art school? He hadn't really thought about it, he didn't think he was that good, but he didn't like drawing, and art. He didn't really know exactly what he wanted to do when he left school. But he'd figure it out.

"I wish we could just lay like this forever." Lance mumbled, bringing Keith out of his thoughts.

"Me too" Keith sighed and smiled at him, stroking Lances hand with his thumb. "But my Dad is ordering us a pizza in thirty minutes so we have to go downstairs then." Keith smiled.

"You know I'm always weak for pizza" Lance said,  and quickly kissed Keith.

"Is that all I get?" Keith complained, and Lance rolled his eyes, pulling Keith into a kiss once more. Keith kissed back, his body still slightly pinning him down. Lance wrapped his arms around Keith and smiled. "You really think I could get into art school?" Keith asked him.

"Yeah, you're really talented, and my offer still stands." Lance smirked a little and Keith sighed, smiling a little.

"If you really want me to draw you it'll be boring and you won't be allowed to move, which will be extremely difficult considering you are the most fidgety person I know." Keith told him, smiling at him, Lance sighed.

"I'm not fidgety, just active." Lance told him and they both heard the doorbell ring from downstairs.

"Pizza!" Came Keith's Dad's voice from downstairs, and both boys walked down. They all sat on the couch, watching a movie as they ate the pizza, straight out of the box. Keith leaned against Lance as they watched the movie, their fingers interlocked. The subject of conversation slowly drifted to the boy's futures.

"Dad I was thinking, maybe.... I could try and get into art school..?" Keith said cautiously.

"If that's what you want, but art school is very prestigious, and you've got to want it all the way." Keith's Dad told him, clearing up the pizza boxes.

"Yeah, I will." Keith said.

"Okay, if it's what you really want" He smiled and walked into the kitchen. Keith smiled at Lance, who pecked him on the lips and smiles back.

"You are really good, I know you'll get in" Lance smiled at his boyfriend, they only had one more term of school left until they graduated, thus from here going on to college. Keith blushes a little at Lances comment and squeezed his hand, before kissing him and hugging him.

"You really think so?" Keith asked.

"I know so." Lance smiled.

end of chapter 29