Shower

SMUT WARNING! also did you guys see his IG post today

look at this sweet lil handsome muffin oh my god ok i'm done ENJOY

ENJOY

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

I couldn't breathe. I started having a panic attack. My heart felt like it was going to tear through my rib cage. I fell to my knees, a sobbing mess.

Gazzy's Point of View

"No... no no no..." I said "Baby. I'm sorry... I-I didn't mean to scare you. I'm just so fuckin angry that shit keeps happening to you. I just wanna protect you. I'm sorry..."

Her hands were covering her ears, tears streamed from her eyes

"Stopyellingstopyellingstopyelling..." She repeated in a hushed tone "Please stop..."

"I'm not yellin' anymore baby, see?" I said, panicked "I'm sorry I scared you. I just...fuck."

I put my gun down

"He's n-not even fucking worth the bullets..." She studdered

I pulled her close, and we sat there in the middle of my bedroom floor. I just held her.

"All that shit he told you is lies, iite?" I said "You're everything without that nigga.. we've all made mistakes. Trust me, no ones made more than me... I'm sorry he put you through all of that. If I could take it all away I would..."

She nodded and looked up at me with that lil angel face and those pretty eyes.

"I love you." She whispered

"I love you more." I said

I put her into my bed, making sure she was as comfy and as relaxed as I could get her to be before I went downstairs to join the fellas.

Everyone was really happy for me, and I was still on cloud 9 about the night, despite the drama with Elle's bum ass ex.

"How is stuff with the old married couple?" Jay joked "I gotta say, I didn't think you could get with Elle!"

I shook my head and took a sip of my sizzurp.

"Nigga, I still don't know how I got with her. But we good, we just been through a lot in a short time."

"Hell yeah." Purp added "I can't believe yo ass ain't fucked it up yet."

"Man, shut the fuck up. Yo old fuckin with the same 3 hoes everybody done ran through lookin ass boy!"

We all got dead weak

Elle's Point of View

I wasn't asleep, of course. I was laying in bed, all wrapped up in his Gucci hoodie. You would think I'd be used to the scent of his cologne mixed with smoke by now, but it still gave me butterflies. I'm just laying here feeling sorry for myself. I keep bogging him down with all my bullshit. Shit just keeps happening to me. It feels like I'm just a fucking punching bag and Gazzy's tryna sew all the holes in me shut even though he's broken himself.