Lab

I was asleep, it must be at least 3AM, but a sound woke me up. Gazzy wasn't next to me, as I'm sure he was when I fell asleep. I was definitely hearing music. From very far away.

He must've went down to his studio.

I slipped his Givenchy sweatshirt over my head and crept through the house all the way down to the basement.

I sat at the top of the stairs. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't love listening to him create. It makes him so happy, its one of the only things that holds his focus.

Usually he's all over the place...

Yeah. Like that 🤦🏽‍♀️
thats my man 🙄

His face lights up as soon as he hears music, or puts pen to paper...but Gazzy is lowkey kind of shy whenever I listen to him in his basement. His "lab" as he called it. So I opted to just remain hidden.

A slow beat was playing, I recognized it as one that Jay had made for him but Gazzy never used it; claiming the beat was too "pussy" for Lil Pump.

I heard him rhyming softly over the track...

stuck in my head
wish I was dead
because of words left unsaid
she's my love, my fuckin life
Tryna make her my wife

I used to say, nah I'd sing
'I can't buy a bitch no ring'
But when i look into her fuckin eyes,
she won't let me hide
are they blue? or maybe green?
I just know she's everything...

Gazzy...

This was completely different from anything I'd ever heard him rap about. I mean, think about the lyrics to Gucci Gang, Boss, Designer...

He's actually talking about his feelings here? He's talking about me...

I blushed and smiled to myself. It was quiet for a while, until I nearly fell down the entire flight of stairs when the fucking light in the stairwell flicked on.

I looked down to see a very unamused looking Gazzy.

"Baby.. the fuck you doin down here?" He asked nervously

"I heard music so I woke up..."

"Mhmm. How much of that did you hear?" He asked

"Not much..." I lied, but my face gave me away. Unable to hide my smile

He blushed, his dreads hid most of his face, but I could tell.

"I was just messin around!" He panicked "Don't nobody love you!"

"Ew don't nobody love your short ass either!" I joked "Is writing making you feel any better..?"

He nodded

"Well.. writin bout real shit."

"Would you ever release anything like that?" I asked, beginning to ascend down the stairs

He shook his head

"Nah, its not Lil Pump."

"Who says Lil Pump has to be happy all the time?" I asked "God dammit now you've got me doin that third person shit."

He grinned

"Iono..." He said "I just feel like I created a persona so I gotta stick with it, nahmean?"

"Hmm.. but you're an artist. You're allowed to evolve, babe."

He looked at me out from underneath his curtain of dreads.

"See, thats why I love you right there.. You smart." He said

"You loyal." I replied

"I appreciate that." We said in unison before busting out laughing

God I love him...
And I'm terrified

_________________________

The month flew by, of course. Gazzy and I kept talking, it was slow, but little by little, he started to open up to me more.

Before I knew it, I was once again standing in another airport terminal, about to say goodbye to my boyfriend for 3 weeks.

I hate this shit.

"Baby, listen," He said "Don't open the door for strangers and shit, iite?"

I rolled my eyes

"I'm serious man!" He said "I got security there for you, so don't worry about nothin... but still be careful, iite?"

I nodded

"Come here."

We wrapped our arms around eachother. I buried my face in his chest. I wanna stay like this forever... He feels so good, I miss him like crazy whenever he's out of my sight...

I also just have a... a feeling I guess. Its not good or bad, just annoying. In the back of my head, it just sits there like "What if..."
He's still fuckin with pills, which I already know. I still don't know that he won't cheat on me with one of these groupie hoes...

A tear fell from my eye.

"I'mma miss you bebita. Tu erés mi corazón, remember?"

I nodded

"Lo sé."
(I know)

"Ouuu! Look at babygirl spanish comin along! All thanks to papi."

He smiled proudly before giving me a kiss

"Call me when you land, okay?" I said "I love you, Gazzy."

"I love you too, Elle. I will."

We kissed one last time before he turned to board the plane. My heart sank to my stomach when he turned around and waved one last time. I was breaking down... every step he made, I fell further.

What if...

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀