Why

Gazzy's Point of View

Elle fell asleep as soon as we got back to my moms crib. She was pretty lit.

I couldn't shake this sketchy feeling. Why was she alone with Xan? Not alone alone, but what the fuck were they talking about in such a quiet spot? Away from everyone like that...

I gazed at her peaceful sleeping lil face. It was so weird to have my girlfriend in the room that I had in high school... God knows how many hoes I fucked in this bed.

Eh, I'm not proud of it... completely.

I pulled the covers up over her chest and tried to get some sleep, but.. I just couldn't. First I was paranoid about her and X, now its her and Xan.

Shit I needa stop fuckin with niggas that have X names.

Why the fuck is this bugging me so much? I don't want to accuse her of anything, and I don't wanna accuse the homies of anything because I have no proof forreal... I don't know. This shit makes me never wanna take her anywhere. Ever. She's my girl. I still may not deserve her, but she loves me. At least I hope she does. I definitely love her. Otherwise I woulda never brought her here. We leave tomorrow. I'm gonna miss my family, but I gotta do what I gotta do.

I swear I never used to think this much before I met Elle. I kinda just went along with shit, and and popped a buncha xans so I wouldn't have to think about anything. Now I got all these thoughts and feelings and shit. I'm still not used to it.

I was laying down next to her, scrolling through my phone. Elle stirred in her sleep. She began mumbling to herself. I couldn't really hear what she was saying at first.

"G—....Gazzy?"

"I'm right here bebita..." I said softly, I stroked her hair

She moved close to me, she slung her arms up around my neck, laying her head on my chest.

"You okay bebita? You need water or anythin'?"

"I want water... but... I don't wanna let go of you babe... don't leave me.."

Whats she talking about?

"I'm not leavin you..." I reassured her

"You should... I'm awful..."

"What are you talking about?" I asked, confused

"I just... I'm terrible, Gazzy.." She slurred sleepily

"Aye.. don't say shit like that.." I said "You the best thing thats ever happened to me..."

She shook her head, vehemently

"No I'm not... I'm not..."

I was completely lost, where was all this coming from? Is this all just drunk fuckin mumbles?

"I love you...." She said slowly

"I love you too. Wassup? Whats wrong?"

She shook her head

"Nothing... I'm okay..." She said "Gaz, if i ever did something wrong... would you forgive me?"

Why she askin that?
But then again, I've definitely fucked up since we been together, and she's forgiven me..

"No lo sé... I think I could..."
(I don't know)

"...water?"

"Oh, right!"

I grabbed her a bottle out of my mini fridge. She drank it down quickly.

"Why you talkin like this babygirl? Did something happen?"

"No... no..."

She dozed back off.

Elle's Point of View

Oh... fuck...
I could see the morning light streaming through the curtains. I was awakened by this incredible sensation in my core. I looked down to see a mess of pink and blonde dreads between my legs.

He decided to wake me up by eating me out..?
I'm not complaining.

"Fuck... goodmorning babe..." I moaned

He looked up

"Morning bebita

"Morning bebita... I got hungry..." He said slyly before getting back to tending to me. His hands gripped my thighs as he fucked me with his tongue.

"Ga...Gazzy!" I whimpered

His tongue rolled over my heat, making my legs shake. I drove my hands into his dreads.

"Cum for me.." He moaned into me

"Papi... fuck..!!!"

I came, squeezing my thighs around him. He looked up at me, licked his lips and smiled.

God he's so hot.

He layed on me, resting his forehead against mine.

"...Elle?"

"Yes?" I replied breathlessly, still coming down from my orgasm

"Last night... What was you doin with Xan?"

Shit.

"What?" I panicked "I don't really remember, talking I guess?"

Fuck. Fuck. Does he know? No, he can't know...

"I just don't like how he moved you away from everyone like that."

He saw that...?

"Oh, yeah I guess it was kinda weird now that I think about it. But don't worry about it. You're just being paranoid."

I gave him a kiss

"Well Xan's flying back out with us to LA, we recordin some shit together. That okay witchu?"

MOTHERFUCK. MOTHERFUCKING FUUUUCK.

"Yeah, babe. No problem."

WHY ME

🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
Hope you all enjoyed. Gotta be honest though, I have no idea where the hell this story is headed 😂