Murder House Present

Chapter 1: Finally

2 years later...

Tate's POV

It's been 2 whole years since Violet told me to go away.

2 painful, agonizing, stupid years.

Time goes by so slowly when you're dead and even slower when you're heartbroken.

Halloween is soon and all I can think about is Violet. When will she ever forgive me? Maybe I should go see her. Try to make up? I'm scared. I can't back down. I will go see her.

Violets POV

Ever since I told Tate to go away all I could think about was forgiving him. I knew I did the ethical thing, but did I make the right choice for my self?

I wish I could see him. I wish I could feel his warm embrace and his soft lips on mine.

Halloween is in 2 weeks and all I can think of is spending another lonely day reminiscing the memories of halloween at the beach with Tate.

Maybe I should see him...

All I know is I'm still hopelessly in love and in pain. Tate made me promise to never cut again, but he promised me he would never hurt me. I can't think. I need my blades. I grab them and walk to my bathroom. Then I hear the voice I've been longing to hear since the day I silenced it.

"You promised." Tate sorrowfully stated.

"Tate?" I exclaimed with tears in my eyes.

"Violet." Tate ran up to me and cradled me in his arms as I cried softly.

"I miss you so much Tate" I manage to say in between sobs.

"Violet, I'm so sorry. I know you probably still don't forgive me but I'm not letting you go. Ever. I lost you once and it's not happening again!" Tate stated with love and longing.

Deep down I knew I shouldn't forgive Tate and let him back into my life but I had to! He was the only person who ever made me smile or even feel like life wasn't so bad. Ever since I died and told Tate to go away, I've had this hole in me. Tate was the piece that filled the hole. Only he could do that.

"Never let me go. I love you, Tate" I said and then kissed him passionately.

Tate kissed me back with lust and care. It wasn't just any kiss. This was the kiss we had both been craving for 2 years.

We had been making out for a crazy long time and when we finally stopped we just went to my bed and laid down. No words were said but none were needed. All I needed was him. All he needed was me.

Tate's POV

Violet and I laid there for hours. Just soaking up each other and feeling what little warmth our bodies gave off.

I did it. I finally got my beautiful girl back. I had pictured this moment trillions of times before but it was never as perfect as it was now.

We stayed in her bed until we both fell asleep. This was the best thing ever.