Reward Part II

WARNING ADULT SITUATIONS:

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Violets POV

Tate and I hire a babysitter so we can spend the night alone.

I went to Victoria Secret earlier and bought some sexy lingerie.

It's a lacey, skimpy gown that covers half of my ass and pushes up my boobs a lot.

I buy that and also a lacey black thong.

I hope Tate's into this stuff.

I tell him to wait in bed while I change into my slutty clothes.

I put it all on and I look and in the mirror and damn I was hot.

I read in a Cosmo that guys like hot girls that are sweaty and heated. It gave tips like to spritz water on yourself before. I hope this works. I spritz water in between my boobs and on my slim stomach.

I take one last look in the mirror and walk out into our shared bedroom.

Tate's jaw dropped and I giggle.

Tate's POV

She walks into the bedroom and my jaw drops.

God she looks all hot and sweaty. I've never been this turned on. Ever.

That lingerie looked just right on her yet I couldn't wait to rip it off.

She climbed onto the bed and crawled over to me seductively. God she was so innocent but such a tease.

"So you wanna be a bad boy I hear?" she whispers in my ear and bites her lip.

She then starts and deepens the kiss and massages my growing erection.

I groan.

"Bad boys are the ones who call the shots I thought." She says seductively. I dominate her. "Listen you're gonna do what I say or be punished."

"Yes sir." She says

"Turn over." I demand

She rolls over so she's on the bottom and I'm on top of her.

I stick my fingers in her and she moans. I go in and out she moans and arches her back.

I can't take it anymore I rip off all her lingerie and go inside her.

I moan and she moans. I go in and out faster and faster. I finally feel her tighten around me and we both climax finally.

"Let me finish you off baby." Violet says she nibbles on my ear and slides her tongue all the way down my abs to my v-line stopping and teasing. Seeing just how bad I wanted, no needed her. She took my length in her mouth before giving me the best blow job I think there ever was.

We collapse and pant out of breath.

"I love you so much" I pant

"I love you more" Violet says

"I thought it was intense the first time," Violet gasps.

"I thought you couldn't be any hotter or amazing, we were both wrong." I reply.

It was true. She's amazing in every way. I'm so lucky to have her.

You're fanfics are so awesome and your really confident about them and so this is dedicated to you PoisonousAngel! If I could I would dedicate it to everyone but I can't! 😘