Chapter 6: Consider Knocking

Violets POV

We get back to our new house and I feel so relieved. "That went over better than I imagined!" I say to Tate.

"You're telling me! I expected her to threaten us and then follow us home!" Tate laughs.

"After all the shit we've been through life is finally not bad. I'm glad we moved into the murder house even if my entire family died. I mean I met the love of my life!" I said with tears in my eyes.

"I. Love. You. So Goddamn much Violet Har- I mean Langdon!" Tate giggled. "I love it when you talk marriage to me," I say while kissing him and taking off his shirt.

"Are you sure you're up to this? I mean I don't wanna hurt the baby. After all we have eternity to do this." Tate says sounding concerned.

Tate's POV

"Yeah I'm positive," she says resuming our kiss.

"God you're amazing babe." I say as she takes her shirt off and I unzip my jeans.

"Hey guys I was wond... oh sorry! I didn't realize, uh I'm gonna go." Ben said awkwardly.

Violet started laughing so hard. "Did you see his face? Oh my gosh that was hilarious!"

"Aren't you embarrassed?" I ask

"No not really, I mean he knows we've done it before since I'm pregnant and all but also we're getting married! It's gonna happen!" Vi said.

"True. Let's go make sure he isn't re-dying of embarrassment and we shall pick up where we left off later!" I say while winking at her.

"Are you positive? I think he's just fine. OH GOD!"

"VIOLET? WHATS HAPPENING?"

oooohhhh cliffhanger! Tehehe. Comment what you thought and don't forget to vote! This chapter was dedicated to an awesome writer who inspires me with her awesome fanfictions!