Damn Sexy

Violets POV

"BEN?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH CONSTANCE?" I scream, thank god the kids are asleep.

"Vi don't tell your mom!" Ben pleads wtf?!

"I'm telling her! she doesn't deserve this shit!"

Ben runs over to me and punches me in the face. He strangles me and Tate fights to get him off me.

"Violet! Violet wake up!" I jerk up.

"What?" I ask groggily.

"Are you okay babe? You kept screaming." Tate tells me.

"I just had this weird dream that we walked in on Constance and my dad screwing eachother and then Ben beat the shit out of me and strangled me. You were trying to stop him but you couldn't" I cry

"Why are you crying?" he asks.

"The thought of losing you just scares me, that's all." I smile.

"You too baby, when you left me I finally got dreams but they weren't dreams they were nightmares. You leaving me over and over" he cries.

I hug him and kiss his neck. "I'm sorry. I just thought what I did was right but all it did was hurt us both. I'm never leaving you. Ever." I rub his back up and down.

"Fran picked up the kids a minute ago, ready to have some fun?" He smirks.

I giggle and nod.

He picks me up wedding style and tosses me on the bed.

I wrap my legs around him and kiss him, sliding my tongue in his mouth and his in mine.

He squeezes my butt and takes off my shirt.

We break apart and I slide off his yellow sweater and unbutton his shirt underneath.

He takes off his jeans and my leggings.

We're both only in our underwear once he unclasps my bra.

He takes my milky breast in his mouth and sucks getting a mouthful and kissing me, releasing it into my mouth as well.

"Your milk is sweet" he whispers against my lips.

He glides his slick tongue down my torso and hooks a finger around my underwear and pulls them down.

He takes off his boxers and throws them somewhere.

He goes inside me.

I moan a throaty noise and he thrusts in and out faster and faster.

"Oh baby" he whispers.

Just before we climax together he takes my milk filled breast in his slick mouth and as he releases inside me he makes me release inside his mouth. Sweet mothers milk filling him.

He swallows and kisses me passionately.

"Did I ever tell you how amazing you are?" Tate asked.

"Oh a few times" I giggle.

"Did I ever tell you how damn sexy you are?" I whisper in his ear.

"Maybe. Remind me again." he laughs.

"I love you"

"Love you too" I whisper.

"Mommy is tired. Do you mind call Fran and telling her to bring the kids back?" I ask him.

"Sure. Get some rest." He kisses my forehead and pulls some sweatpants and a white long sleeve tee on.

I pull the comforter over my small frame and drift off into a deep, peaceful slumber.