Chapter 7: Delivery

Just wanted to thank all of you for reading! I love you all and to those whose fan fictions I read thank you personally for inspiring, voting and commenting! Y'all are the best!

Here's what we've all been waiting for...

Tate's POV

"VIOLET?! WHATS GOING ON!?"

I said as my voice wavered with fear.

"The baby...its coming. AHHHH. IM GOING INTO LABOR TATE!" Violet screamed in pain.

"It's okay baby. I'm gonna go get Vivien and sort this out. I will be right back. Don't move!" I say and then kiss her on the cheek.

"Okay but hurry" Violet answers back stressed.

I run out the door of Violets room and Ben says "Can you keep it down with the moans atleast?" Ben says.

"No you don't understand. Violets in labor! She's having the baby now. Where's Vivien?!" I ask panicking.

"I'm right here." Vivien says as she suddenly appears.

"Okay thank you. Are we going to take her to the hospital or are we going to have Dr. Montgomery perform the delivery?" I ask in deep thought.

"Well it would more convenient to have Charles do it but I would rather her have it in a hospital with.... er... professionals I guess." She said not wanting to hurt Charles' feelings.

"Okay. I'll start the car and bring it around the front. Viv, get some clothes and everything Vi will need at the hospital. Tate go upstairs and bring Violet down quickly." Ben said.

Everyone did as they were told. I walk upstairs and open the door to hear Violet having another contraction.

"AHHHHH IT HURTS! TATEEEEE!"

"Shhh. I'm here honey. Your parents are getting ready to drive to the hospital. I'm gonna bring you downstairs so we can go to the hospital." I say as I scoop her into my arms.

"Okay but why doesn't Charles just deliver it. Wait nevermind... I don't wanna end up like my mom had to."

"Exactly." I say. By then we are downstairs and I'm helping Violet into the car.

"AHHHGGG. HURRY! MY WATER BROKE. DRIVE FASTER!" Violet screams at Ben.

I caress her hair and hold her saying things like 'shhh' and 'it's gonna be okay were almost there' which helps calm her down.

We arrive at the hospital and Violet is put into a wheel chair and taken into the Child Birth Center.

She's dilated a lot and only has 1 more cm to go.

"Tate I'm so proud of you. You're going to be such a great father!" Vi says while holding my sweaty hand.

"And you're going to be an amazing Mother."

Just then she had another contraction and squeezed my hand.

"Okay Ms. Langdon, you're dilated and ready to start pushing." The doctor said.

Even though our wedding wasn't for 2 days... well more than that now but I still put her last name as Langdon.

So I had to stop it here because my phones gonna die but I will update when i can charge it. Stay tuned!