I do

Tate's POV

I put on my suit and my bow tie. I brush out my blonde, fluffy, curly hair and then mess it up because I know it drives Violet crazy.

I step into my dress shoes and look in the mirror.

I look very handsome.

We are getting married on the beach. The beach where Violet and I had our first date and she thought I was gay. I laugh at the thought.

Ben walks in and tells me it's time. I take one last glance at my reflection and walk out

Violets POV

I put on my beautiful dress and high heels. My mom does my makeup and I look in the mirror. I look beautiful.

"One more thing." My mom tells me.

She puts on my veil and hands me my bouquet of black and white roses.

"There now you're perfect!" she squeals.

"Time to go! I'll meet you out there." she smiles at me

Dad walks in and he holds my arm ready to walk me down the isle.

We approach the exit of the cabana we set up and I can hear the wedding song coming from the speakers set up along the beach. Tears slip from my eyes as I see Tate. He grins at me and I see his dimples and eyes. He's crying too.

My dad lets me go and Tate and I take hands.

"Tate announce your vows to your wife" the priest tells him.

Tate's POV

I begin my vows I wrote. "Dear Violet the time I first saw you is the day I became alive again." I wink "I remember we sat in your bedroom for hours listening to music and talking about our depressing lives. Trading battle stories and showing battle wounds. I knew I loved you the moment I saw you but I knew you loved me back when we were on the beach and you asked me if I was gay." I laugh.

"I'm just kidding. I always new you loved me but it was confirmed when you forgave me despite all the wrong things I have done. I was a dark, maniac before I met you and you changed me into a ball of light. I love you for that and I vow to always be faithful, loyal, loving, and anything you need me to be." I tell her and there's tears streaming down my face. Violet is completely sobbing and smiling too.

"Violet say your vows to Tate."

Violets POV

"Tate, when I first saw you I fell in love instantly. It's that hair!" I laugh and so does he.

"I knew I loved you the moment I met you and I knew you loved me too. I never doubted it. On our first date you gave me a black rose. You're the only boy to give me a flower, love me, or many other firsts. We went to the beach and you made me fall deeper in love. I found out about all the bad things you did and made some mistakes... we both did. The two years I was away from you all I did was sleep and cry. That was pain. I always thought my parents fighting or the school bullies were pain. No. Nothing I've ever felt even comes close to the pain I felt when I wasn't with you." I had to catch my breath because I was now sobbing uncontrollably, so was Tate.

"I didn't know when I was gonna forgive you but I knew that day I had to. Three things tie for the happiest days of my life. The day I met you, the day I forgave you and today. The day I'm marrying you. I vow to love, care, forgive, be faithful and loyal to you and only you and to love you unconditionally."

I finally finish and my heart is beating faster than the first day I met him.

Tate's POV

"Tate Langdon do you take Violet Harmon to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The reverend asks me.

"I do." This is the happiest moment of my life and death.

Violets POV

"Violet Harmon do you take thee Tate Langdon to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I cry and grin from ear to ear.

"By the power vested in me you are now husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!" The reverend shouts.

Tate leans in and our lips connect and it feels just like the first time. I slide my tongue in his mouth and we finally stop realizing we are in public.

We go to the after party and cut the cake together.

Tate's POV

Violet looks so beautiful. Our first dance is to our song. "Turning Page" by Sleeping at Last.

"Nothin makes me stronger than your, fragile heart" the song plays as Violet rests her head on my shoulder and we slow dance.

"I love you Mrs. Langdon" I whisper in her ear

"I love you most Mr. Langdon" she whispers back.

She doesn't understand I love her so much more!

The song ends and we kiss and hold eachother gazing at the stars above us and listening to the sound of the waves crashing.